People who have lost or gained a serious amount of Weight

Eating less bad food and exercising more will really help people lose weight.

2 Likes

It’s about 85% diet … you can lose weight without exercising, you can’t lose weight without a good diet.

3 Likes

1 Like

Eating less than what? Exercising more than what? Define bad food and define exercise?

Are you saying that If someone adds an extra piece of broccoli over 1 chip to their dinner and walk 0.1kms extra a day they will lose weight? That seems to fit your definition.

Bad food than currently eating.

More exercise than currently doing.

Food that is bad for you.

Physical activity that burns calories.

1 Like

So you’d apply that to everyone ? In every situation?

I think if you eat less bad food than you are currently eating and do more exercise than you are currently doing then you will lose more weight than you currently are.

I don’t see why you want to make a straightforward issue much more complex than it needs to be, maybe it’s because you want to anoint yourself as a bit of a guru or something?

The easiest way to lose weight for most people is to drink far less alcoholic drinks.

2 Likes

:joy:

Says the man that has bored half the forum to tears across numerous threads…

I just find your blanket statement laughable - exercise has very little to do with losing weight but then, it’s all down to to the individual’s circumstances - naturally someone that is 30stone is going to lose weight when they start exercising but they will plateau - actually, fuck this… good luck.

It seems you don’t disagree with my statement but just want to wade in, in order to anoint yourself as some sort of health and lifestyle guru.

If you can be honest with the forum on your motives then I will let you be on your way.

Thats dumb. Where do you stop? Do you just keep restricting yourself and teain more and more?

No you put good food in, in a clever behavioural scientific way that will adjust and creat habits. Then watch yourself stop wanting so much crap.

And thats why it is so hard for people.

You cut out the bad stuff and eat the good stuff.

You have to be pretty stupid or extremely lazy to get fat in the first place.

I have no time for charlatan spoofers like you trying to rip off society.

Your lack of education rises to the top again

1 Like

You went to boarding school and failed in formal education.

I’m a masters graduate at a proper university.

The problem with the word education.

No.

The problem is not with the word, the problem is you’re as thick as a plank and can’t deal with it. It’s a massive chip on your shoulder.

1 Like

Whether the institution is up to your standard or not @caoimhaoin has education and professional expertise in this field, you’re just a bullshitte bluffer who knows a little about a lot of things but a lot about nothing, nothing that anybody is interested in anyway. Another thread fucked when you poke your nose in.

3 Likes

A massive leap in faith from you.

Of

3 Likes

cc. @Ambrose_McNulty