People who have lost or gained a serious amount of Weight

Nasty stuff here.

What was that attracted her to the 60 year old, politically connected, multi millionaire that she married?

I’m a sucker for a true love story

She’s only 28 apparently.

Fucking hell.

Born in 1997.

Maria Walsh MEP


2 Likes

That’s what your head in the trough will do to you.

3 Likes

Possibly.
Sometimes in the lesbian community the relationship dynamic sees one female morph into the bull dyke of the couple.


1 Like

nasty post

1 Like

Higuaín said.
“It seems that if you are not at your physical peak, you are no longer treated like a person. People only love footballers when they look like machines. The moment you look human again, the jokes begin. During my career, I played through pressure, injuries, anxiety, and criticism every single week. Now I eat what I want, spend time with my family, and live peacefully. That should not offend anyone.
“The internet has made it normal to insult people for ageing, gaining weight, or simply changing. Some of you talk about mental health, then spend hours mocking strangers online. Think about that.
“I’m not the same person I was 10 years ago, and that’s okay. I’m happy with who I am, and I’m not going to let a few internet comments define me."

Handsome man still

5 Likes

Fair fucks to him… he’s living his life

1 Like

Fuck me but I thought initially it was that quarter-wit from Mayo whatever his name is…

8 Likes

I saw ex Armagh manager Joe Kernan on telly earlier. He definitely looks a bit thinner than he did back in 2002.

That man was seriously inflamed in the early 2000s

2 Likes

The Zempic?

Maria is soon to be a mum.

Or dad?

No mum. She is pregnant.

All discussed on RTE radio1 with Maria herself over the weekend.
The pros and cons outlined by her if fairly graphic detail…

Rivetting stuff…:face_vomiting::nauseated_face: