People who have lost or gained a serious amount of Weight

Can you summarise?

I’ll direct you to the Brendan O’Connor show on RTE radio 1 on Saturday currently available on the RTE player service.

If you’re waiting for me to describe the workings of Maria’s internal fertility system you have the wrong technician.

7 Likes

Mrs Locke and I both listened to the interview whilst driving. She remarked to me “that’s a lot of detail to be giving”.

Fair play to her. I remarked a face in the trough comment around her weight gain earlier on this thread, I take that back.

I thought Maria came across well in the interview.

That whole fertility thing can be an emotional nightmare for people. Stupid cunts asking childless couples 'is there anything stirring? Is far less prevalent now but still goes on.

11 Likes

It’s a deeply personal question in reality.

‘Have you worked on giving him a sibling yet?’

Almost as if you’re irresponsible if you havent.

Fuck off.

6 Likes

Joe is a fair nightmare for any Junior Full Back I’d imagine

3 Likes

Rory’s Stories was a decent baller back in his day.

1 Like

He looks in pretty decent nick there, was always very big.

Ah he’s holding up well. Brave man playing against Louth after all these years

3 Likes

What would Joe be now, hardly more than 42/43. Looks fair shook for it.

Sir Kenny Dalglish is looking well shook.

Is he a hard man for the sauce?

Head off James Quinn McDonagh

kelly brook

@Rintintin

Rule No. 1

I almost didn’t recognise her.

Some baps on her.

John Goodman again.
That’s him on the right…