Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

I hear Laz is a spaz and drinks his own jizz for tea. He’s a sicko for sure.

Just to clarify, this thread is not for messers so I’m glad to see its found its feet after Kevin’s early interjection seeking to put it off course.

Bandage, this thread might benefit from a storyboard-type problem section. You know the ones where the women can only discuss their problems while semi-naked?

:smiley:

Congratulations Bando on finding your niche here on TFK.com,good to see that the dissapointment of being rejected as an adjudicator on matters of celeb spotting hasnt dampened your enthusiasm to embrace new projects,you’ll make a fine agony aunt.

Heres a genuine bona fide issue for ya,what the fuck am i going to drink this Summer now that Carling XL has been withdrawn from the Coolers on this Island?,im off to Clonakilty this Weekend for a stag,this dark issue in my life is bound to rear its ugly head,please guide me on the right path.

Confused,
Kilkenny.

Along the lines of the ones in the News of the World, Runty?

We’d need a female member to volunteer in that case. I await feedback from cailinlochgarman, Maire and tiger.

The Link Walsh is clearly a seriously disturbed individual.

:o

actually scratch that idea.

West would have a lot to contribute also.

Link, there is no designated Agony Aunt on this thread. It’s for everyone to give their view on whatever problems are raised by our valued members. Sometimes a consensus may be reached but other times there may be different courses of action recommended. Of course, it’s then up to that particular member to follow their heart, and indeed their head, before taking the line of action they deem best based on the advice offered.

Have you considered trying Bulmers pint bottles for the summer?

Danny Dyer is looking for an opening to be an Agony Aunt. Bando get on it.

Danny Dyer. :lol:

It’d be propah nawty to get him on board after his recent escapades.

I was unaware that people still drank Carling.

Apparently neither were Carling.

You heard wrong, bro.

I heard what I heard.

Not a problem

If your fairly monkey like myself roll-on can be quite sore from time to time.

The amount of hair you have has to be taken into consideration with these kind of decisions.

Hey bro,

I think I’m an american even though I’ve never traveled further than the M50. Lately I’ve taken to watching ridiculous american “sports”, wearing over sized Hawaiian shirts and talking in american slang.

It all came to a head last night when my mother burst into my caravan and found me photographing myself in a fake Cadillac, dressed in an Hawaiian shirt and covered in teddy bears.

I need help.

Hm.