Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

but yet, I got a text last weekend at all hours… I’m gutted. Gutted. Back to square one now…

http://cp12-eu.stablehost.com/~thefreek/board/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

“FOR CHRIST”

you were wanking 5 times a day before you met this young girl
you were wanking 5 times a day for the duration of the relationship
and you are still wanking 5 times a day

you have lost nothing here

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57566936/doing-household-chores-may-mean-less-sex-for-married-men/]http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57566936/doing-household-chores-may-mean-less-sex-for-married-men/

Let her keep doing the housework Shannonsider.

Next time I’m going out with a Ukrainian I’ll certainly resolve to do that Fagan.

What do you do with a bird who texts incessantly? I have a friend who could text 30 times a day. I might reply to one in six of them. Is there any way of telling her to fuck off without actually saying that? It’s fucking annoying. If I say ignore seven or eight of them over a few hours I’ll get this “Hello? What’s up? Why aren’t you replying?” or shite like that. If I reply testily I get this sad face :frowning: shite… If I text someone and they don’t reply I just leave it, thought that was normal procedure, they could be doing something, mightn’t have their phone with them and anyway are under no obligation to reply at all. What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

You change your number…

Bumped for ChocolateMice who seems a bit worked up today.

what ever happened to cowpat?

He still posts on Boards. He was too soft for this place.
Clareman will mind him over there.

I haven’t had any exercise since Friday, I’m a ball of rage.

Make sweet love to your princess and then have a good cry. You’ll be fine.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 467707, member: 1”]I’m posting on behalf of a tall friend here who doesn’t want to be named obviously. We’ll call him Barmy and his girlfriend Girlfriend.

This couple had a row at the weekend. They believe the issue to be resolved after Barmy backed down and apologised to Girlfriend but I have concerns that there are underlying issues that need to be brought to the surface or another similar row lies around the corner. Any advice you can give Barmy will be invaluable - I’m assured he lurks here occasionally.

The argument centred around dinner plans but I’d venture its roots were elsewhere in the weekend.

Preamble:

Barmy and Girlfriend attended a wedding on Friday and they went to Mayo on Saturday to see Barmy’s sister. That’s an awful lot of “quality time” together but they agreed to also spend Sunday together – in Castlebar watching the football on offer.

On Sunday morning Girlfriend decided she was feeling a little unwell (probably from the previous night’s drinking) and didn’t feel well enough to attend the match in Castlebar. “That’s fine, I can go on my own and meet the lads afterwards,” Barmy probably thought to himself. However Girlfriend threw a spanner in the works, claiming she was feeling sprightly enough to visit Knock – a rather underwhelming tourist attraction.

They went to Knock for the afternoon and were not altogether impressed though they did manage to follow a tour guide around and listen in on what he was saying without paying a cent. They returned to Castlebar in time to see the last 3 or 4 minutes of the Mayo-Galway game.

Actual issue:

Barmy asked Girlfriend if she wanted to get food later and Girlfriend agreed. Then another party (who we’ll call Bandage) texted and asked if Barmy wanted to go to the pub and Barmy reasoned that he did. He asked Girlfriend if she wanted to come also but she cited the same convenient illness and opted to stay at home. Barmy went to the pub and had a couple of pints with Bandage and others. During the course of this drinking he received a text from Girlfriend who asked when he was coming home to have food. Barmy suggested that she might be better off getting something herself and he’d “grab something around here.” This didn’t go down well (this is a family forum and a mature thread so I won’t be inserting a joke here) and Girlfriend responded to say that Girlfrend’s friend and her boyfriend had just ordered a Chinese and Girlfriend had declined because Barmy had “promised” they’d be eating together later.

Barmy felt this was a misrepresentation because circumstances had changed and there was a convenience now about eating separately that wasn’t apparent when the original agreement was reached. Nevertheless he decided to leave the pub fairly promptly and suitably smarted he walked out the door to continue the argument face to stomach. No doubt he apologised for his behaviour and the relationship seems fixed on the surface but the underlying communication and timeshare issues have not been addressed, nevermind resolved.[/QUOTE]

@Bandage

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 467707, member: 1”]I’m posting on behalf of a tall friend here who doesn’t want to be named obviously. We’ll call him Barmy and his girlfriend Girlfriend.

This couple had a row at the weekend. They believe the issue to be resolved after Barmy backed down and apologised to Girlfriend but I have concerns that there are underlying issues that need to be brought to the surface or another similar row lies around the corner. Any advice you can give Barmy will be invaluable - I’m assured he lurks here occasionally.

The argument centred around dinner plans but I’d venture its roots were elsewhere in the weekend.

Preamble:

Barmy and Girlfriend attended a wedding on Friday and they went to Mayo on Saturday to see Barmy’s sister. That’s an awful lot of “quality time” together but they agreed to also spend Sunday together – in Castlebar watching the football on offer.

On Sunday morning Girlfriend decided she was feeling a little unwell (probably from the previous night’s drinking) and didn’t feel well enough to attend the match in Castlebar. “That’s fine, I can go on my own and meet the lads afterwards,” Barmy probably thought to himself. However Girlfriend threw a spanner in the works, claiming she was feeling sprightly enough to visit Knock – a rather underwhelming tourist attraction.

They went to Knock for the afternoon and were not altogether impressed though they did manage to follow a tour guide around and listen in on what he was saying without paying a cent. They returned to Castlebar in time to see the last 3 or 4 minutes of the Mayo-Galway game.

Actual issue:

Barmy asked Girlfriend if she wanted to get food later and Girlfriend agreed. Then another party (who we’ll call Bandage) texted and asked if Barmy wanted to go to the pub and Barmy reasoned that he did. He asked Girlfriend if she wanted to come also but she cited the same convenient illness and opted to stay at home. Barmy went to the pub and had a couple of pints with Bandage and others. During the course of this drinking he received a text from Girlfriend who asked when he was coming home to have food. Barmy suggested that she might be better off getting something herself and he’d “grab something around here.” This didn’t go down well (this is a family forum and a mature thread so I won’t be inserting a joke here) and Girlfriend responded to say that Girlfrend’s friend and her boyfriend had just ordered a Chinese and Girlfriend had declined because Barmy had “promised” they’d be eating together later.

Barmy felt this was a misrepresentation because circumstances had changed and there was a convenience now about eating separately that wasn’t apparent when the original agreement was reached. Nevertheless he decided to leave the pub fairly promptly and suitably smarted he walked out the door to continue the argument face to stomach. No doubt he apologised for his behaviour and the relationship seems fixed on the surface but the underlying communication and timeshare issues have not been addressed, nevermind resolved.[/QUOTE]

BUMP @Horsebox[/USER] ! [USER=24]@farmerinthecity , was this a lie?

I could have guessed this cunt would bump it.

A complete lie.

A carriage of mis justice in the words of @Captainshan

I bet you’d have said the same if it was me too

No way mate.

A timely bump for the day that’s in it

1 Like

:astonished:

:clap: