Personal Issues / Agony Aunt Thread

His age. The CrossFit. His full time job. No mention of the mother or a girlfriend. The farm. I think I know him myself. He’s one of those Doon Tipp lads for sure.

Imagine the tension at the table when he sees the father flicking through the journal.

It’s a funny old world. When I won county and provincial club medals as a mere 15 year old my father showed little interest. In fairness knowing me, I probably hardly more than mentioned it…I may not even have fully appreciated what an achievement it was, actually!

6 Likes

Well aware don’t worry. There is some teams that dont have a hope of winning it but won won get relegated. Dromineer for example

That HAS to be a windup

Dromineer? There are very few teams in any of the Tipp championships that either don’t have a chance of winning anything or don’t have to worry about being relegated

You’ve mentioned it enough here

2 Likes

Dromineer is part of the Kiladangan catchment, the current county champions @Heyyoubehindthebushes

Sorry, genuinely didn’t think I had. My bad.

You were playing senior hurling at 15?

No. Did I say it was for hurling?

I’ll assume it’s ladies rounders so.

I think @glenshane and Joe Brolly might have kicked together for a spell.
Joe said he was obstreperous pup that ignored instructions. I

And what if it was. This thread has taken a homophobic and misogynist turn that’s very unsavoury

1 Like

Do dromineer not play on their own. I might be mistaken, was in college with a few lads in North tipp and thought they did? The North tipp championship is setious business

Kiladangan might be upset if they hear you’re trying to take Dromineer off them

Nope

1 Like

Well then, I was wrong.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

1 Like

How the fuck did spend so long in Nayna and not know that Domineer is part of Kiladangan. I think youre a closet rubber bugger.

Disappear Homer Simpson GIF