Petition to get Totti/Rudi/Bomber back on board

Do we have another voice on the forum to stand up for asexual people?

i didnt know thatā€¦hard keep up with their sparringā€¦if its true then bomber should come backā€¦but i think he is a man of principle so he wont be backā€¦he must be seething that he risked it all on a league gameā€¦

Pretty dumb of the Bomber to be caught out by Kev like that. Cork invariably always beat Tyrone.

In.

iā€™d say thereā€™s a few contenders here but none will come forwardā€¦

think that maybe how it started and what kev said initiallyā€¦

I donā€™t believe this was the case, I believe the sparring started after Kevin said Cork would easily beat Tyrone in their league meeting and was called out on it by Il Bomber, he then refused to take up the challenge and Il Bomber pressed ahead on his own.

Kev did however promise to resign from the forum if Mayo failed to beat Tyrone.

[QUOTE=ā€œNembo Kid, post: 1107471, member: 2514ā€]I donā€™t believe this was the case, I believe the sparring started after Kevin said Cork would easily beat Tyrone in their league meeting and was called out on it by Il Bomber, he then refused to take up the challenge and Il Bomber pressed ahead on his own.

Kev did however promise to resign from the forum if Mayo failed to beat Tyrone.[/QUOTE]
interestingā€¦for a ā€œnew memberā€ youā€™re fairly on the ballā€¦

Iā€™m hardly new. I have been on this site for over a year.

well it says new member beside your name, thatā€™s good enough for meā€¦

In

I have no evidence to back this up but I suspect @Nembo Kid may be a former poster posting under a different alias.

My guess is @Flano.

In. Who will blindly defend ulster football otherwise?

I see Dessie Mone scored 4 points from play yesterday against Derry.

Unquestionably, the best half back in the country and has been for the past 5 years.

In. Kev will be fucked without him

Ask @Sidney.

Ask @Sidney.

in

In, the forum has spoken. @Il Bomber Destro come back.

If it so pleases the Great Kev, peace be upon him, I will delete my account if he allows the return of the chip shop paddy known as @Il Bomber Destro[/USER], [USER=1052]@Rudi etc.
@Sidney will attest that I am indeed a prominent poster equal in exchange for the eye-talian.