Petition to get Totti/Rudi/Bomber back on board

In

He should come back, suitable chastened for the experience. He went toe to toe with @caoimhaoin and was taken down but

“there will always be new Septembers”

In.

In. #bringbackfannyboy

It’s hard to know who is being anyway serious here. For the more naive, bomber is one of several aliases and will be piping up here again soon.
Also this is a game bomber has been playing in his head for a while now. It’s a bit mental whatever way you look at it.
What’s more mental is others taking it all so seriously (not all I know).

All very strange

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1107595, member: 273”]It’s hard to know who is being anyway serious here. For the more naive, bomber is one of several aliases and will be piping up here again soon.
Also this is a game bomber has been playing in his head for a while now. It’s a bit mental whatever way you look at it.
What’s more mental is others taking it all so seriously (not all I know).

All very strange[/QUOTE]
#backtrack

Maybe as a gedture of goodwill to rudi , we could withdraw tabbys posting rights indefinitely

Come back my Italian brother.

totti ti amo

Give us a sign you’re ok, mate…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU1stt0okdM

In.

If it gets rid of this @Bean clown then I’m in

Il Bomber Bean. Disappointed to crazy northie fucker go. :frowning:

In

If Slaughtneil wil today he should come back, hes the only one ive seen predict it and it would amount to an outstanding call (im ignoring the ulster superiority complex here) have a heart kev, ye can still batter each other but you’ll always have an ace up your sleeve to slag him

Now that you mention it Kev has gone to ground also.

Good to see he’s back.