Phil Hogan - We'll miss him now he's gone

She’s very tabloidy and sensationalist. Lightweight.

Of course he is

Went to bat for him in a big way today. Kenny is losing it.

No he is not. He was always a talentless, blueshirt cunt

1 Like

They’re both cut from the same cloth Art

Not quite yet although they’ve thrown every missile in the armoury. I’ve come to the conclusion, sadly, that Phil’s next point of arrival will be the end of the plank.
The entire arm of the political establishment, augmented by the ubiquitous Brenda and Nuala from their multiple platforms are baying for his removal. I never much cared for Big Phil but, while he’s cocked up hugely, he’s battled in an admirable fashion.

3 Likes

Phil Hogan is a hero… The screeching from the lefty do gooder types and project fear press types would seriously boil your piss. I hope Phil stays in his role for another 10 years and out lives most of his enemies.

4 Likes

It’s been an heroic rearguard action from Big Phil. He’ll hardly be able to hold out for much longer though, such is the weight of the establishment that’s lined up against him. He’ll be back farming in Tullaroan by this time next week. I’d say.

Phil, Phil, Phil.

1 Like

Phil is now basically untouchable, he’s beating made up bs flu laws, beating online pile ons, beatong doxing, laid cancel culture on his back. Big Phil is the cure to modern society

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll brazen it out. If there aren’t any major new revelations by the weekend, I reckon he will be safe.

Stopping off in Donegal, Belfast and the Beara peninsula along the way.

If he survives surely restrictions will collapse here. How would ordinary Joes be expected to abide if big Phil could do what he like with no consequences?

2 Likes

Hogan, Hogan, Hogan.

1 Like

He’s taking on the establishment and fighting for the common man

2 Likes

Is crooked Phil still hanging on for dear life? Thank God the Germans are the ones making the call here and not corrupt Paddy. Paddy only loves a cowboy shur

1 Like

This is nothing but payback on Hogan. Hogan is just a pig ignorant cunt of a man who has probably pissed off most of the TD’s in the Dail and this is just their way now of getting a few cheap shots in at him.

3 Likes

The Commish has been playing senior hurling for a long time, he will see it out now

1 Like

Huh? He’s Jean-Claude Junckers shoe shine boy, the pit lane joke of downtown Brussells

1 Like

Phil is like a bull swatting away irritating bluebottles with his tail.

1 Like