Phil Hogan - We'll miss him now he's gone

Brian Cody would walk before Big Phil

6 Likes

Hogan saved Kenny’s neck when Leo the snake tried to gazump him from the leadership position within FG. There would be no love lost between the 2.

1 Like

Had forgotten about that. Enda was screwed but for Hogan that time

Him and Shatter saved Enda that time. Both caused him a lot of grief thereafter

Seems like a lot of sour grapes after Big Phil won the golf. He has already clarified that he rang ahead and got assurances that the event was compliant with the regulations.

6 Likes

Someone in the Shinners has finally found a brain cell and they’re now questioning if the event breached the allowed length of time as it must have gone on for longer than 1 hour and 45 mins.

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Sack this cunt for wearing a blue and yellow cap. I’m sure any kilkenny person on here would disown this cunt for this alone.

1 Like

He’s already back in Brussels.

If he digs in and says “I’m not resigning” is there anything the Taoiseach or Government can legally do?

Brian Hayes two guests on the night at his table head up two separate vulture funds apparently. A great little country

1 Like

No only Ursula can sack him.

The practice paid off obviously. He went to Clifden to win and left no stone unturned. It would explain why the rest of them were failed politicians and he was an EU commissioner and future head of the WTO

3 Likes

Any idea what Phil went around in? I hope he’s not an 18+ hacker for the grief he’s getting here

I bet he’s about 5 shots better than his handicap. A bandit as we say in Woodstock

4 Likes

It looks bad in the EU to have both Leo and Martin saying he should consider his position.

It’s the kind of Tullaroan bloody mindedness that has won all those All Irelands for Kilkenny.

Dara Calleary after getting in when Barry Cowen self destructed was like Mayo when they finally thought they had the All Ireland in the bag when John Small was sent off. Then Donie Vaughan gets himself sent off 30 seconds later.

16 Likes

He’s toast

I have to say I really admire the fact that there is not one picture or video of this event from the people in attendance. They all had the brains not to record a bit of it despite not knowing it was breaking guidelines

RTÉ reporting that Big Phil will not be resigning.

Some neck on him