Phil Hogan - We'll miss him now he's gone

It would be quite funny if they determined that going to a golf dinner was a resigning matter but leaking confidential documents wasn’t

3 Likes

It’s gas looking back. The toughest, most uncompromising, hardest of FG / RIC hard chaws getting his cough softened by auld wans on twitter going…but but but you’re meant to self isolate for 14 days when you return to Ireland.

4 Likes

Wolfie Wolfie Wolfie

4 Likes

Woulfie in the clear

1 Like

@artfoley, where would that leave Callery and Hogan from a legal perspective. I know both resigned but on the basis of this could Hogan in particular have a case for some form.of construed constructive dismissal?

I think the real question is how Woulfie got the job in the first place?
While a lot of people in Ireland became armchair experts in the SCOTUS and agonised over who should replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg and what qualifications that person should have, most commentators in this country seem to have an ambivalence towards Woulfie and the process followed to appoint him by FG. What a time to be alive.

2 Likes

It looks like Woulfe compiled the shortlist for the job. It was a very shortlist. Only one name on it. His own

2 Likes

nope, they resigned because they felt that they were doing so for the common good. they also had good jobs to fall back on. hogan also has no recourse as he got a good wallop of change

1 Like

Are you asking if Hogan could be the boy that cries Woulfe?

1 Like

The Wolf cleaning (Leinster) House

from what i understand, he forwarded the sitting judge’s name to mcentee. she has a lot of questions to answer

more wil e coyote than winston wolf

The taoiseach had no idea there may have been other options

but she did a great job on Brexit

1 Like

the civil servants and the perm rep did a great job, as did coveney.

mcentee was there

Yeah being sent on errands or if needed to hold an umbrella over Varadkar.

4 Likes

I think that’s what he meant tbf

1 Like

Thank God Woulfie held firm after the RTE carry on, what an utter disgrace that big Pfil was hounded out my the likes of Miriam O’Callaghan

6 Likes

This was effectively the Troika junior. Hogan went only because the EU did the right thing. If it was up to paddy, he’d still have his trotters on the rim of the trough and his arse in the air beside Wolfie.