Phil Hogan - We'll miss him now he's gone

They’re going after Phil now for using his mobile phone while driving to Clifden.

Christy Moore is penning a ditty about this and no mistake. Expect him on Liveline this week.

edit, next week, even

All the while not a word on the Schools…

They cannot lay a glove on him. They’ll be dragging up stories of him skipping school one day next. Pure desperation

2 Likes

Smells of a bit of payback on Big Phil here. He is not a very likeable fellow and he rubbed Leo up the wrong way in that attempt coup on Enda. Big Phil won’t resign but the some folks in FG and FF will make his life a misery here that he may just not come back from Brussels when his stint there is over, which might suit the cunt.

No one can make his life hell though, not in Irish politics.

4 Likes

Long as they don’t touch his pension he’ll be grand

1 Like

A nice tactical release to quiten Ming who was getting very vocal on twitter over this

You couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

Diplomatic Immunity

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Very enjoyable reading the big cunt’s grovelling apology. I’d say he is absolutely seething.

2 Likes

I’d say if Big Phil has to step down he’ll make sure he takes a few others with him

It had to be dragged out of him.Hes such a fucking cunt.

6 Likes

I know. That’s the most enjoyable part

3 Likes

They’ll be trying next to get him for wearing a cap with the Tipperary colours when golfing in the Netherlands.

3 Likes

The Dail on Summer Break while schools are preparing to go back.

And all the lazy media can chase is Phil Hogan going golfing…

I reckon the reason for the delay in recall is a few big hitters are in countries they shouldn’t be at the moment

4 Likes