Players Who Had It But Mysteriously Lost It

Here in Kilkenny…Willie O Dwyer,hes gone to fucking pot at club level.

Niall Maloney,went from making Kilkenny teams regularly to not being able to make his club team in around 3 Years.

Richie Mullally,lost his place and just couldnt get it back,harshly treated by Cody a few times i thought,did well when coming on in 03 AIF.

Andy COmerford,won All Stars and Captained us to glory before blowing up spectacularly in his early 30s,he had a lean frame,twas hard to explain.

Brian Barry,this lad hurled for Kilkenny in the 05 Leinster final and was on the panel for 2 Years,starred for UCD for a few Years too in Dublin and Leinster,fell out with his club and doesnt hurl at all now i think,hes not even 30 yet.

Some of the stuff being said on here is insane.

[quote=“Rocko”]Played virtually every game for Milan in his first season there, scoring 7 goals.

He might not have had the instant impact people were expecting but he was a serious player and a regular international for a very, very good international side at the time.[/quote]

signed for a world record 13m at the time too. but mysteriously lost it? I’d say being nearly killed in a car crash and being in a coma for a couple of days probably didnt help him. scored some unreal goals for Milan, one was a chest up and bicycle into top corner, and another in the Milan derby… yup, found it. loved serie A back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEKn4GPQWN8

Here on TFK.com

North County Corncrake,he ran the show when i arrived,he was top man,fools drooled over him before he was ran out of the place by an influx of turfmunchers,hes an irrelevance on this GAA dominated site these days.

Flano,hes still scoring a few goals but his influence has waned considerably also.

Lentini was vastly overpriced at 13 million. That record was held for four years until Shearer broke it in 1996 with his 15 million move to Newcastle, which shows just how big of a price it was relative to the market.

Lentini was a decent player but was never top class. I was big into Serie A back then and for someone who was the world’s most expensive footballer I thought he was largely disappointing. He was never good enough to hold such an acolade.

That summer Milan went crazy. I think they bought Papin for about 10 million (an ordinary striker in comparison to Weah etc) and Eranio for around 5 or 6 million. Lentini was another example of that.

I certainly don’t think it was a case of him having it and losing it. It was more of a case of his price tag assuming he had something more than he actually did and then getting fucked in a car crash and his career fading away after.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Here on TFK.com

North County Corncrake,he ran the show when i arrived,he was top man,fools drooled over him before he was ran out of the place by an influx of turfmunchers,hes an irrelevance on this GAA dominated site these days.

Flano,hes still scoring a few goals but his influence has waned considerably also.[/quote]

Ah superb :clap::clap:

Flano,hes still scoring a few goals but his influence has waned considerably also.[/quote]

Did I not tell you to fuck off back to your mud hut? I’m pretty sure I did mofo. Now jog on you numpty. I run the show.

Do you have something to say microdick?

shouldnt you be off raping your sister now the days are getting shorter?

:D:D

You run nothing around here cuntknuckle. Your cleaning skills are laughable.

i doubt it unless its to do with beastiality & then he is all talk

Classic :rolleyes:
Dont you have a dragon to chase:D

Milan keeper at 2:35 :eek::eek::eek:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Lentini was vastly overpriced at 13 million. That record was held for four years until Shearer broke it in 1996 with his 15 million move to Newcastle, which shows just how big of a price it was relative to the market.

Lentini was a decent player but was never top class. I was big into Serie A back then and for someone who was the world’s most expensive footballer I thought he was largely disappointing. He was never good enough to hold such an acolade.

That summer Milan went crazy. I think they bought Papin for about 10 million (an ordinary striker in comparison to Weah etc) and Eranio for around 5 or 6 million. Lentini was another example of that.

I certainly don’t think it was a case of him having it and losing it. It was more of a case of his price tag assuming he had something more than he actually did and then getting fucked in a car crash and his career fading away after.[/quote]

he was only 23 when he joined milan…not near the finished article…he was still developing…potential will always be added to the price when a player is signed that young…he was brilliant for torino before that…it nearly always takes a lad time to settle when he goes from carrying an average team to being just another option on a great team…that crash ruined him no doubt…

David Kennedy lost his form almost immediately after Tipp won the All-Ireland in 2001. Was excellent for a few years and just lost it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Lentini was vastly overpriced at 13 million. That record was held for four years until Shearer broke it in 1996 with his 15 million move to Newcastle, which shows just how big of a price it was relative to the market.

I certainly don’t think it was a case of him having it and losing it. It was more of a case of his price tag assuming he had something more than he actually did and then getting fucked in a car crash and his career fading away after.[/quote]

Thought JPP was better than ordinary
He was a real poacher

Bosko Balaban:D

:mad:

Emile Heskey had a good season with Liverpool and has been shit for the rest of his career.

Benni McCarthy won a Champions League with Porto and is now a Blackburn reserve.

martin laursen - looked ok at Hellas Verona but an utter utter flop at Milan