Podders

Hilary was some useless sack of corruption. All that on her side and she still couldn’t beat an outsider like trump. I’d say she bombed some hospitalfuls of iraqi kids when that result came in.

Aye, most of them would probably refuse to call Africans or African-Americans “apes”, which I’d like to think most people would agree is not a good thing to say.

Though Tucker Carlson and a few other hosts on Fox, and maybe the Daily Telegraph probably would say it, if you really want to hear it said in the so called “MSM”.

What a beautiful man

1 Like

Desperation tactics from the cancellers.

1 Like

That’s what the left do. No dialogue, just try and cancel.

1 Like

They’re windmilling now lad.A pathetic bunch really.

2 Likes

Soo all this time this wrestling commentator you’ve been bigging up is actually a massive racist? As a POC yourself I don’t know how you can continue to support him

As a POC I’m in a much better place to judge than most.

Explaining = losing

2 Likes

Some nut editing years of clips is the only loser here.

2 Likes

Russell Brand lays it out. Remember you were lied yo. What’s the agenda?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve no interest in either side of the Joe Rogan debate or his podcasts, but splicing together a load of words with no context proves fuck all.

4 Likes

Exactly my thoughts

Are you attempting to introduce balance here? Let me stop you right there… There’s no place for it on this thread.

1 Like

Joe Rogan is a fat baldy racist.

There, how’s that for you?

Why are Spotify damaging their massive investment by taking them down if there is nothing in them. Are Spotify trying to ruin Rogan?

Youl have to ladybird it for me kid

You’ll have to ask Spotify about decisions they make. I’m not privy to those meetings and decisions.

Saw this out in the wild. Haven’t verified accuracy.
Fairly remarkable if true.

1 Like

So you have no view on it at all? Unlike you

Would seem odd that spotify would be damaging their investment in the Rogan brand for no good reason

Mate. I’ve watched about 4 Joe Rogan podcasts in my life :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I couldn’t give a fuck either way.

1 Like