Podders

Its never Woolies fault is it?

2 Likes

Fair play to you for making a grand auld space inside your head for him all the same.

He’d make a great spokesman for the Russians or the Israelis.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy did you listen to two of Joe Rogans recent podcasts with Steve E. Koonin and Andrew Dessler? I think you will enjoy these.

Koonin argues that climate change is a natural long term process that humans have very little effect on it. Personally I disagree with his ideas but he makes a few good points on we don’t have enough long term data, his point is it gives little evidence that humans have an effect, I disagree with this but does question what is the actual effect and pokes holes in models and their accuracy.

Dessler is debunking all of his theories and makes the solid argument for humans effect on the climate. Its a great display.

Imho Koonin may be right, I don’t think he is but the best approach to opinions like his, is to prove him right by removing the carbon from the human economy. If we get to net zero and there is still significant warming than he may be right but only after we address the climate challenge by removing fossil fuels with green energy and protecting natural habitats. Either way if he is right or wrong we need to drive on with green technology.

sorry mate, i dont think i would ever listen to Joe Rogan these days

Put that aside, Dessler is brilliant

Two incredible podcasts

1 Like

New Fall of Civilizations arrived today.
Vijayanagara - The Last Emperors of South India.

3 Likes

electron degeneracy. this is savage

Hi Shane :love_you_gesture:

As an FYI to forum, I have updated the matrix, so we now have ‘Giant’ just below ‘Hall of Famer’ and just above ‘Iconic’.

Who are all these people

No idea mate. I’d have thought you were best placed to guess that for us.

The 2 Johnnies would make great guests for Joe Rogan, they could detail how they have been victims of cancel culture

5 Likes

Who did Wollie get to replace Paul Murphy?

Donaghy? Is James o donoghue any good on the one with paddy Andrews?

He has a panel of

Brian Carroll
Niall Rigney
Ollie Baker
Dunne Eile (can’t remember who it is)

Paddy Stapleton
Conal Keaney

1 Like

How many subscribers has he?