Podders

Why didn’t he just offer him more money ?

Oh the ironing.Good couple of weeks for him all the same.

You’d like to see any lad going out on his own doing well … it takes balls … just think he’s a bit rash at times to throw toys out of pram … no need to be running to the internet naming nathan Murphy etc. it’s all just business …it’s for grown ups… I actually think his target audience are people who are sick of how gentrified OTB make sport.

1 Like

Correct on all,I find myself listening very little to OTB these days.The Sunday Papers is one of their best pieces to listen to I find.

1 Like

It’s very childish stuff out of him but at the same time it’s that kind of honesty that gives him a bit of a chance to stand out from the crowd.

1 Like

This is exactly it. Wooly is petulant, childish and unprofessional. He is also funny and unafraid to ask hard questions. This blend has taken him a long way. Fair play to him.

1 Like

Apart from when Kieran Cunningham and Maire T are on it. Which is too often.

4 Likes

Joe Rogan should have him on

1 Like

Marie T is fair painful.

4 Likes

Maybe it was a Tamil Tiger?

1 Like

@peddlerscross pal is feeling sorry for himself

Is he Peddlerscross? Has same style.

No, but he robs a lot of my ideas off here.

He wouldn’t have the same level of grammar or vocabulary as myself.

3 Likes

Not necessarily a podcast, but its another example of a good hurling man, caĺling it as it is.

Donal Og needs to calm down for himself.

3 Likes

Awful pity Landers is on this. He’s an awful dose. Yesterday was the last straw, can’t listen to it anymore.

1 Like

The Kilkenny lads love having a good cut off Donal Og.

3 Likes

The Always Sunny Podcast opened up the lines and did a phone-in. They put it out on their social media. 5 thousand callers rang in during the 40 mins.

The show has gone to shite in the last few seasons for the most part but the podcast has been a revelation, great listening

1 Like