Do they want to appoint our president?

I’ll ask joe the next time i see him

Joe doesn’t need Joe

Rte will tell paddy how to vote. Rte doesn’t like joe. Biden>rte

Shock horror

This could be box office podcast
Gav, Richard and Zara.

Added bonus “Gav doing Gav things”

I’m trying to be good/nice for the last while, and I don’t like throwing slogans/stereotypes around, but there’s a certain type that will lap this shit up.

7 Likes

‘You sir, have won the internet!’

2 Likes

Give us a quick profile of the average listener in the style of robbie Coltrane in cracker.

The kind of person who gets their news and current affairs updates from this podder is a Coldplay fan who things their best album is the best of Coldplay. They love the press up group resteraunts and going to coppers 3 times a year. They turn their social Media feeds dark for black lives matter and vote for fine Gael, despite repeated threats to switch to sinn féin the next time

@horsebox for example

5 Likes

I’d say lots of comments along the lines

“OMG Zara ye absolute legend ye”

“LOL Gav just did such a Gav thing”

1 Like

Sickening disrespect to joint Copy & Paste Pulitzer Prize winning Zara here

:rotating_light::rotating_light: Gav was a fierce man during the pandemic to break news about 3 year olds only being allowed use slides before 4pm or indoor dining being limited to those who had taken two solpadeine in fairness to him. Usually with a red police type siren beside the tweet. :rotating_light:

4 Likes

Harsh. And not very accurate. My feelings are hurt bro.

1 Like

Coldplay don’t even have a “Best of” Album ffs sake.

1 Like

Guaranteed to be BOX OFFICE, Dessie Cahill must have been busy

1 Like

The Joe Brolly part is the seller there. Are you enjoying the service?

1 Like

Joanne advises she got on grand with Joe, didn’t sound overly convincing.

Wollie is providing good value for the fiver a month, might struggle a bit when inter county season ends

#supportlocaljournalism

1 Like