Podders

Thanks

3 Likes

Is Shane Stapleton doing well i wonder? Tough way to make a living surely.

It’s says he has 278 subscribers on patreon at 5euro a month. I might subscribe when club championship starts. Himself and Verney were very good on it the last few years.

1400 a month. Hard to make a living off that.

Ah he’d be getting a bit out of YouTube adds, match reports for papers etc. Have to be breaking a few big stories every week on the show and selling to the indo etc. Does he write a bit for the official gaa website as well?

Jaysus you wouldnt be made up with youtube ads.

He probably loves what he’s doing so it makes it that bit easier.

Having to pay contributors like Poacher must make it hard to make any sort of profit though.

History Extra podcast - Medieval emotions: were they like our own? (google.com)

@backinatracksuit @Fagan_ODowd @Thomas_Brady @StoneCold

1 Like

FYP

Slow enough with the subscriptions considering how Woolie’s took off like a rocket.

Probably down to the sneeriness of Stapleton. I don’t know how anyone could listen to him or pay much heed to what he has to say,

3 Likes

Agree totally about Stapleton. Constantly wants to remind you he is very clever/knowledgable about hurling. Also there is that stupid beard…

Woolie is pretty close to being universally loved though.

1 Like

The older people like him as he played the game to a high level and understands the game

Younger people like him because of the tats and the fashion

Perfect storm

He’s just a cool guy.

1 Like

I could never take him seriously while his brother was still playing, and you could see Stapleton going out of his way not to criticise him

Trying to not drive the boot into his brother?

WHAT A CUNT!

More like claiming his brother played well when he was getting cleaned by Richie Power or John Mullane

Link?

Hi Shane :wave: