Podders

No laying up

I’ve already listened to the two hour episode this morning

They can be a bit long but usually decent. Some good ones in the back catalog about golfing trips incl to Ireland

They are very good Imo. I really like them.

1 Like

The Tyrone set up seems to be an odd one all told

Are lads just listening to the free episodes or paying the 5er a month for the rest?

Also they seemed to infrequently upload episodes to spotify. What app are people using to listen to them?

When you pay the fiver you get a link which you put into your podcast app and all the episodes come up. Not sure if it works on Spotify. I use Podcast Republic which is good

2 Likes

Pategeon

Scotland Yard confidential has some good yarns/detective stories

Just saw on RTE News there he was convicted of murder today

Suffered two hrs of this waffle and nonsense.

Sammy The Bull is one interesting motherf**ka to say the least. The rat bastard sure is able to tell a story. His podcast series is a fascinating insight into the cosa nostra & essentially the mind of a murderous enforcer of ‘that thing’ of theirs. :it:

1 Like

By God.

I’m surprised at that. I thought they would struggle to get the conviction.

This is decent. @fenwaypark may recognise the narrator

3 Likes

He’s just rehashing his book from 25 years ago. Having said that, he is a good raconteur

I listen to joe rogan and mark Zuckerberg there for the first time.

Two complete wankers. Both blaming their wife’s for interrupting their train of thought ffs.

I’d say the Facebook guy is a right dangerous bastard. He’ll destroy the world.

I won’t be listening again.

3 Likes

I don’t get the obsession that middle-aged lads have with Rogan.

2 Likes

I listened to a podcast last year about an in door runner from the 80s? He was a very interesting character. I think he was from cork. Maybe @fenwaypark could tell me?

I won’t be listening again

Marcus O’Sullivan I’d say.

The Irish ruled indoor running in those days.

2 Likes