Podders

Yeah, i was surprised. Landers talks a lot of crap but knows his stuff.

Landers is good on Cork gaa but I dislike the way he presents it.

The guests are lining up for Woolie. Corkerys chat was a dinger too. He really came out of himself.

Washington Weekly is a fine podcast.

1 Like

It sounded like a dig

Yes, might be a bit of history there.

It almost certainly sounded like a dig to me anyway.

This could drive twitter into meltdown
Johnny and David Quinn

1 Like

It’s very good. Worth a listen.

1 Like

This is a good one, @anon67715551 @balbec and @Fagan_ODowd will remember it well no doubt

4 Likes

The Quickly Kevin Podcasts can be wonderful nostalgia. The interviews with the likes of Sharpe, Reid, Brehme, Robson, Tony Adams, etc were great insights into a golden era of football.

Fergusons treatment of so many of his ex players speaks volumes, an ignoramus bully.

2 Likes

Any Moby fans here? Heavyweight episode 2 is excellent and features the man himself.

1 Like

Brilliant interview with Luke Loughlin Westmeath footballer who had his issues and went to rehab

Luke is a fascinating story. Hope that’s the end of it for him now. He’s some physical specimen.

1 Like

I may have mentioned it here before but Moby’s autobiography “Porcelin” is brilliant. Covers his early years up until just before Play was released.

His follow up book not as good.

1 Like

Mike Quirke has a new series starting. First episode with Tony Griffin is excellent for anyone dealing/coaching kids.

2 Likes
1 Like

Whoever mentioned the “A Short History” podcast a big thank you. Absolutely ideal way to fill the commute in the mornings and evenings. Very well produced show altogether.

3 Likes

No worries bud.

It’s ideal TFK content. You can be an expert on a random person or event in under an hour.

5 Likes