Podders

They talked about nothing really but I enjoyed it. McConvilles decision making process for the Wicklow job. U17 grade. Fellas traveling from all over the country to see fossa #splitseasongreatsuccess
Sheehan with the 21s etc

1 Like

Will you stop sure everyone knows the split season has been a major flop.TJ Reid said so himself apparently.

The Wooly Meets Podcasts are tremendous entertainment. Enda Muldoons was another standout. Enda copper fastened his thoroughly alright status.

1 Like

The latest Fall of Civilizations dropped a few days ago.
Bagan - City of Temples

Haven’t listened to it yet but they’re all great so I expect no different from this one.

2 Likes

Jonny Glynn was a highlight one.

1 Like

Took a pay cut as an electrician to join Coventry. 4 weeks later beats Liverpool 4 nil. I didn’t realise they were on regular salaries back then. Obviously I know they could earn well if they were clever…

Great aul natter there between Woolie and Zach. Zach a good aul sort.

1 Like

Damien Browne’s Deep roots podcast is fantastic.

This is great stuff. Sammy has complete immunity to all past crimes so can go into detail on all of it it without any consequenses.

1 Like

Listening to Reply All’s best of podcasts - some excellent stuff.

5 minutes into Dalos podcast and Landers has done nothing but interrupt and cut across everyone

He comes across as a fella ever so slightly on the spectrum sometimes.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Is that Ray Grehan fella not bankrupt?

Sure haven’t a heap of lads who were bankrupt during the recession suddenly found access to plenty of cash again.

How could Dalo not know Louis Mulqueen was training Blackrock?

He was concentrating on keeping the Magpies up and he succeeded.

Landers is insufferable alright, the fact he runs the horse syndicate means he cannot be fired now. Clever move by himself and Teege. In fairness to Tj he does know his stuff.

For anyone who likes their music, this is a great few hours of conversation.

2 Likes

I know but he should surely know Mulqueen is training the Rockies.

Surprising, he’s usually top class on all that stuff.

It’s amazing the actual lack of knowledge on some matters some of those in GAA Media have.