Podders

His previous appearances are fantastic, will have to give this one a spin.

1 Like

Bone Valley is well worth a listen.

Russel Brand on the Joe Rogan podcast was a decent listen

2 Likes

He made clean shite of a few msnbc lefties there recently. Must give him a listen.

1 Like

Two great men.

2 Likes

Would Russell Brand have been a figure of ridicule for the headbangers before he became their hero?

Says the fella who’s cool with people in kinky sexual fantasy outfits reading to primary school kids.
Thats the way it’s gone nowadays i suppose

1 Like

Just listened to this. Great episode. Might relisten to all his episodes again. Fascinating character is Russell.

2 Likes

I’m most definitely not ‘cool’ with that :joy:

I think Russell Brand would have actually been a bit of a hero to the old left. Assuming by “headbangers” you mean the hard left/wokerati that prevail now?

Was good in fairness. Must give his appearance on Bill Mahers show a look later too.

You’ve come to your senses? A few days ago you were defending drag artists reading to kids

Kinky sexual fantasy outfits :joy:

You’re having a fantasy of your own :man_shrugging:

Bill’s a cunt of the highest order. He’s for every bit of the progressive agenda until the train looks like rolling over him. Then he gives an edgy stop wokeness sermon

1 Like

Likely
But you did defend it.

You’re lying again :man_shrugging:

I’d never defend somebody reading to kids wearing kinky sexual fantasy outfits

That’s all wrong

I believe I said that a man dressed as a woman reading a book wouldn’t kill them, I actually don’t know any women at all who wear kinky sexual fantasy outfits in public :grinning:

Very true. Nice to see the MNSBC cunt brought down a peg or two by Brand all the same though.

Thought Joe was decent enough too. The part where they riff about working hard and forcing yourself to be comfortable was good without being too preachy. Brand has a very sharp mind as well as a sharp tongue.

Brand is very sharp alright. He is clever enough not to go over the line too. Uses his sense of humour well.

2 Likes

He’s an articulate lad. He did a good piece a few years back on newspapers.