Podders

Did they talk about the fine company they were drinking pints with on Friday night?

Bellew sounds like he’s fond of the chianti and fava beans

2 Likes

:shushing_face:

1 Like

DMs instead.

1 Like

Please don’t tell me people pay money for this…

1 Like

You could feel the awkwardness of that throughout most of the podcast.

There’s a lovely innocence to Francie.

I don’t listen to it, but was in attendance at a live show they did for a local GAA Club on Friday night. They are sound men, would talk hurling for hours, and didn’t take a shilling for it.

Instead there’s going to be a bus of club players going down to Dalo’s pub on a bonding trip as his compensation :grinning:

3 Likes

Where was this? Conor Foxy O Brien got a good mention.

Eire Óg Anacarthy?

Where is Daly’s pub again? Is it in Kilmihill?

Innocence as in psychopathic?

Lissanair near Kilmihill

Arravale Rovers had it inside in the Abbey CBS,

Conor and Liam Sheedy were there along with Dalo, Teege and Landers.

Landers had a great couple of days for himself coming up Thursday for the races in the Junction.

It’s on the main Ennis to Kilrush road, can’t miss it

1 Like

Just had a look at Google Maps; looks like a place that would have done well before drink driving laws were made stricter.

I passed a Daly’s pub in Kilmihill a couple of months ago and that’s how I got mixed up.

Damien Hayes not shy of telling us he hit 3:3 from play with a big grip on Woolies latest episode. I’m half enjoying his nonchalant way of boasting. There’s an innocence to it, like a kid telling you.

1 Like

Gain full access to our full podcasts on The Game on Sunday. Join one of Ireland’s greatest ever sports presenters Michael Lyster and two of the GAA’s finest pundits in Tomás Mulcahy & Pat Spillane every Wednesday during the GAA Inter-county Championships and every 2 weeks during the Club Championships for the very best in GAA chat & analysis.

As a new member, you will enjoy immediate access to our collection of existing shows and archives.

Upon joining, you will be charged for membership. Subsequently, a monthly fee of €4 (+vat) will be billed at the beginning of each month.

For just €4 per month, you will receive the following benefits:

1. A private link granting you access to all our shows on any podcast player, accessible from your phone or tablet.
  2. Exclusive access to members-only events and shows.
  3. Instant access to our podcast archive.
  4. Priority notifications for all live events, along with advance notice of ticket release dates.

*Ad-free episodes

• Early ticket access

• Exclusive content

Ah here.

Does explain why Mulcahy has gotten more and more active on twitter. You’d want to be hard up for content to be paying €4 a month for 2 podcasts.

1 Like

You surely have to build up the free audience first before going to a subscription

Fact, can’t see it getting too much support