Podders

The dinosaurs are anti split season.

Interesting…

17 minutes :cowboy_hat_face:

Just checked in on woolie there while I was in Patreon, he is hovering around the 4,000 subscribers mark, can you remember what he had peaked at previously or is this higher than when we last looked?

That should result in a severe panel beating.

I miss my weekly dose of Rouse and co. But not enough to pay.

1 Like

Check your Telegram

That was some horse manure. Theres a great myth built up that the older breed of pundit was more controversial. Most of them were just as boring as any of the modern lads. Apart from brolly and loughnane obviously and to lesser more stupid extent Spillane the Cyrils, mulcahys, O’Rourkes, tony Davis etc of this world were as boring as a bantering piece of batshit. Joanne cantwell is far more controversial and provocative than Michael lyster ever was. He was the epitome of the safe company gaa man with the bit of soft chat.
That podcast above is yet another one where everyone agrees with each other. All are against the split season there for example. Just for fucking once it would be good to listen to a non echo chamber where two people actually have opposing views and argue it out. Brollys one has potential but Dion fanning needs to man up and play devil’s advocate.

1 Like

No Cyril no party.

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

It’s unreal stuff. I’m nearly ready to tog out on Sunday now after listening to it.

1 Like

There is interview with the Big Dog and the Irish Times from Feb this year, it said he peaked at 4070 last year
I’d say he will beat that this year

1 Like

Its outstanding.

What an evisceration of the split season zealots.

Mulcahy was one of the worst pundits that was ever on the Sunday game

6 Likes

Shows the market size though for that sort of thing. Everyone else can at best hope to chip away at it rather than grow it significantly.

A real success story is the smaller fish podcast.

1 Like

The worst kind of sneery Cork Cunt

2 Likes

Eh :thinking:

Mulcahy is a sound skin but wasn’t exactly a ground breaking pundit. He was the weakest of the Cyril, Loughnane and Mulcahy trio.