Podders

Just got to the part of Dalos pod where Landers declares Tipp are definitely through already before it being pointed out that they are not in fact through at all.
The man doesn’t even do 5 minutes of research before the pods :joy:

1 Like

Quite clear by now that being caught out like that wouldn’t bother him in the slightest

I don’t know why I’m listening to it anymore tbh. Its gone to shit altogether. Luckily I’m not paying for it

A decent hurling pod where everyone involved actually watched all the games they are talking about surely isn’t that much to ask for

1 Like

The quality of the analysis compared to the football pod then is night and day. Very complimentary about the Limerick footballers incidentally.

That weasel Varadkar was on “the rest is leading” with Alistair Campbell and Rory Stewart, letting he was working as doctor during covid,

2 Likes

The football pod is excellent. As is the newstalk football pod. Hurling is all generic shite talk. Doesn’t help that none of the lads have played in the modern era. Game is night and day since they left.
Teege isn’t bad, he makes an effort to be fair. Dalo at least has some insights from managing etc. Fucking Landers though I was watching the rugby at the weekend so I didn’t see the hurling, or I was at the races. Fair enough. Don’t go on the fucking pod and talk about it then :joy:

I admire the fuckers neck though. Hoovering up pensions from the GAA simpletons that listen I’d say.

Ah Dalo is full of fucking snide remarks and talking out of the side of his mouth now that Clare are going well. Tj is definitely the best of them and seems a sound skin to boot

Ah I’d say the three lads would be good craic for a few pints. But the level of analysis isn’t much better than three lads talking shit over a few pints either

Landers is your typical cork man. A Cunt

6 Likes

While this is undoubtedly true, it turns out there’s a bigger market for lads talking shite over pints than there is for egghead analysis.

Won’t play

Kell surpeeze

One of @thelimericks thinks another one of @thelimericks is grand but the lads from other counties arent.

1 Like

Ah shhhhhstap. Landers is useless.

Never listened to it sham. Nor do I intend to…but I didn’t need to to have an educated guess as to who the Limerick posters would rate highly from the lineup

Queally surprise. The Corks are in. Ye would have set fire to Landers the junior hurler for long enough.

As a man who tries to do as little as possible I have nothing but admiration for Landers.

But you wouldn’t let him in charge of the club minors

Whose queally

I had hoped you were deliberately misspelling it also. But apparently not. Scarlet for your ma

So you’ve no idea what you’re talking about but you’re offering your opinion anyway? How very Landers of you.

Not a podcast but on the topic at hand, there was a Cork girl on the radio the other day, absolutely brutal analysis, basically amounted to ‘if all the cork players play better and try harder and the management pick all the best players they’ll be much better ‘
It was like a Sunday night on TFK during NFL season :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Calm down bro calm down