Podders

Rogan has Dwayne the rock Johnson on now

What’s this then?

A test to see what nutrients you are deficient in or what nutrients your body can’t process. You’d want your head examined to not get one done.

4 Likes

Informative,I’ve had this done with soil on the farm.Never done it on myself.

2 Likes

The guy talking about uses the soil analogy on the podcast. Said lads coming to check why plants or trees are sick would check the soil first. The same with the human body - check the nutrients it is consuming or more importantly not consuming to identify the problem. I’d say I’ll add 15 years onto my lifetime after the test.

Downloading this bad boy for the drive home

1 Like

Ive a hape to catch up on. Ive to make time

1 Like

He’s had a good run over the last month. I can go months without listening to them (I can find Rogan annoying at times) but the amount of excellent content he’s churning out at the moment is incredible

2 Likes

I had a Bioresonance therapy testing done for allergies and vitamin levels a few months ago. Changed my diet and feel a lot better. Vitamin amd mineral levels were all in the right levels at least

1 Like

Yeah every week im saying ill listen to that but i dpnt have the 3 odd hours free atm. Caught with an F1 podcast and rubby. Ill be flat put on rogan till Christmas. The rock amd tim Kennedy are top of my list

Tim Kennedy was excellent. I’d recommend Elliot West too. I learned more about American history in that few hours than I did in the rest of my life.

3 Likes

I have that book about the native Americans that rogan is always on about but haven’t gotten around to reading it

He has Mike Baker on today. Always a good listen to him

2 Likes

He’s great craic, the 3 sons called fucko, mugsy and dickwad

2 Likes

A great insight into global relations that none of us are aware of. The Afghanistan episode was mental. The yanks really fucked up during the pull out

Ah Christ, Mike Baker is easily the worst regular he has on these days, considering Brendan Schaub barely gets his lip fillered puss on there nowadays. Baker is stone fucking useless.

Very disappointed in The Rock podcast. He’s afraid of his life to relax and have a proper chat. Coached to an inch on what to say so he doesn’t offend anyone.

1 Like

Yeah. Baker genuinely hasn’t a clue…though there was one episode where joe asked him if the russians interfered with the 2016 election. Baker said ‘why not, shur we interfere with their’s’, or words to that effect

Friday 24th 9pm

Virgin Media

6 Likes

Going up against the Toy Show, what a fucking statement move

3 Likes

Fair play to him,if he got Brolly on it’d be box office.

1 Like