Podders

Great podcast tackling big food, big ag and the benefits of regenerative beef farming.

2 Likes

The quality of food in the US is shit, literally. We are very lucky in ireland

7 Likes

Jow is knocking it out of the park recently, the Gary Brecka episode was unreal

2 Likes

I’m going to listen to it again this weekend. There were a huge amount of takeaways from it.

1 Like

yeah, i had to listen again and take a few notes

1 Like

American food is the pits in general.There are basically no rules when it comes to big Ag.

1 Like

Our beef and butter, in particular, are the envy of the world

2 Likes

Irish grass fed beef is gettimg special EU status. The germans know what side their bread is buttered

1 Like

One thing i noticed is the size of the shites you take over are huge. @cowpat will have more info on this i guess but obviously the body isnt taking in anything good from it and sending it out

1 Like

The food is horrendous in America

Have you seen the size of the toilet bowls over there. You sit up in them! Built for huge arses. I didn’t notice the shits were any different. But the food is rubbish, so you’d imagine it would go straight through you.

1 Like

A definite difference i found. The waterline in the toilets beimg so hig is also weird. I find i eat less over as its usually 1 meal a day. I horse into food when back

1 Like

Its all cheese. I recently discovered i am highly reactivate to cheese. I love cheese but its no longer a part of my diet

1 Like

The higher waterline is a no brainer really,
No skid marks
It’s because they suck the water out rather than rely on washing it, doesn’t use more water

Jaysus I love it over there. Huge portions. Love that breakfast is, essentially, a massive dessert.

I doubt I’d live beyond 40 there though.

1 Like

Informative rating.

Im not an expert on the john Harrington device, you would be surprised to know. Im very fond of the typical irish jacks design. The central European shelf is the most disturbing

I have an hour booked off in the diary tomorrow to see if I can find anywhere in Dublin that does Genetic Methylation Testing. I have a feeling my life is about to change in ways I never thought possible.

6 Likes

Delighted for you pal.

1 Like