Podders

Hi guys, plodder is a no. Cheers.

Another brilliant podder here with Sadlier and some fella I never heard of Terence from the talking bollox podder

Sadlier is a great interviewer. He doesn’t overplay his part in the conversation

1 Like

Will make sure to listen to this podder today :+1:

1 Like

Lads, I’ll just draw your attention to this podder thing once again.

Thanks guys. Happy Christmas.

Listening it to it now. Unrale podder! Terence Power is a powerful man, his podder has never crossed my path before. Some man.

1 Like

I’m gonna put Terence’s podder on my listen list anyway

1 Like

Guys, just another simple reminder.

Cork lads are fascinated with Terence

2 Likes

After listening to Gary Brecka on Joe a few weeks back, I adopted some of his recommendations, I go outside into the garden every morning in my running shorts barefoot for 10 minutes doing my breathing, it has changed me in ways I never thought possible, grounding my ph levels is a game changer, the alkaline screen led lives we live nowadays is killing us

@KinvarasPassion @TheUlteriorMotive

10 Likes

I’m actually thinking of carrying some sort of cane around with me… it’ll have a fiendishly clever conductive property built in…like a copper wire maybe? I’m fed up with all my red blood cells clumping together

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/woolberto/status/1731011790769725792?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

By god

1 Like

I was only thinking of this fella the other day when I heard some Nordie chap talking on the wireless. Christ the Nordies adore this chap.

“the man who has alluded him for so long”

:thinking:

His appearance fee must be higher than Gerwyn Price.

Anyone here listen to Conflicted podcast?

I listened the first one, I’m not sure how I felt about it

1 Like

That the one about Al Qaeda?

Yes. 3rd series goes country though the middle east. The yank is quite annoying however.

I think I only listened to one or two of them.