Podders

I’d imagine you looking like Phileas Fogg.Handy for hunting cattle also.

1 Like

WW2 naval podder focusing on the Pacific theatre

1 Like

My cattle are as gentle as lambs and obedient as the wife i never had. No stick required

1 Like

Matt and Ivan join the podding circuit
Had a listen to first episode and enjoyed it
You’d miss the Enniscorthy man from the national airwaves

What is it about Wexford people and their admiration for their high profile figures who avoid paying their debts?

The Gaelic Football lads in the Examiner are launching a new 10 part series. The intro one was yesterday.

Brosnan, Rouse and Horan are going to look back on 10 games over the last 50/60 years. Brosnan will stat them, Horan will give a tactical breakdown and Rouse will present/give a historical view of things. Hopefully Leen will keep his beak out of things.

The distinct lack of fake banter is refreshing. A hurling one would be class

3 Likes

Rouse did a nice interview with Chippy Brady a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

Could we have a separate thread for the endless tedium of yet more gaa podcasts, two johnnies type witless jocularity and other narrow roaster efforts?

Leave this thread for the astro physicists, historians, nutritionists, joe rogan and other intellectual pursuits?

6 Likes

@rocko if you could give me back my thread title changing privileges that would be the greatest present of all this Christmas.

What county man is Brosnan?

He must be the best GAA Journalist to come on the scene in a good few years. Hopefully he doesnt get a big ego now like the rest of them.

Galway man, from Bearna I think.

2 Likes

Galway. The 5 years at BallsDotIe served him well.

1 Like

Maurice is a sound lad but he wouldn’t even crack the top 3 most famous current Bearna folk (Sarah McInerney, Sarah Keating from Six (6) and Tiktok’s own Seanie Fitz). Great to see one of our own navigating their way through the vast podder landscape though.

Galway. Went to the Bish. Plays for Bearna at some level I think. Think he has Kerry connections as well with a surname like that. Knows his stuff in fairness to him compared to some of the spoofers out there.

Brosnan backs up his opinions with numbers and logic.

Many pundits and journalists may aswell be watching the game from the terrace after 7 pints such is the anecdotes they recite and repeat.

1 Like

There wasn’t too many tactics before 1990.Catch it and kick it long.If a corner back crossed the 45 he’d have been subbed off never to play again.

1 Like

The first corner backs to go wandering?

Marc O Sé
Ricey?

The first to be instructed, probably.Boxty or @Fagan_ODowd will no doubt have someone from earlier.

@Locke would love a hurling podder with that sort of analysis

2 Likes

I see Fitzy knocked the half-arsed gym rat fella from Clare out in the 1st round in the TikTok boxing thing. The more experienced players in the Galway dressing room must be completely perplexed by his antics for views online.