Podders

Not for me Clive

https://twitter.com/the42_ie/status/1838250730685116648?s=46&t=pBoz6vwJNpAFZhshXLNoZg

2 Likes

They say the internet killed journalism in this country but I dunno…

1 Like

I can’t warm to Cooney at all. He’s just the archetype of the Irish football journalist who thinks they know more than everyone else, especially those who’ve won something in the game. “Sorry Giovanni, I know you’ve won the league in four countries, won the seire a 8 times, won every trophy available in Europe and are in both the AC Milan and Italian football halls of Fame, but I know better”

11 Likes

James Stephen’s v Tulloran relegation play off in Kilkenny according to Dalo’s podcast with a potential return for Tommy Walsh. That must be news to Tulloran and Tommy.

They consistently talk some scutter and bluff outside their own counties. Daly has a handle on Clare, Landers is able to regurgitate what he hears from others about Cork. TJ knows Limerick and Galway. After that they are clueless.

It was pretty cat, surely they or some other researcher should have all previous results in front of them and be able to namecheck these. Dalo spent about 20 minutes bemoaning Clarecastle in the Clare intermediate but there was no mention of Tipperary, Kilkenny or Galways second grades.

Those counties are not represented. Great detail about Cork though.

History Ireland pod discussion from lecnic on the civil war is very good.

1 Like

A few lads here will love Joe’s opening monologue.

1 Like

Could you send a link ?
What it where is lecnic?

I’ve listened to a few of Molloy’s ones. Hard to fault them

1 Like

Make an effort at least. Something about McIlroy maybe.