Podders

Far better free soccer content out there.

3 Likes

I guess it’s similar to what newspaper you read.

I used to like guardian stuff but it’s poor now.

I also liked the totally football stuff but they’ve replaced two of the them and I’m not sure I’ll keep listening.

I like the second captains stuff. I don’t really agree with much they’ve to say but I think it’s well done.

I think it’s an absolute steal anyway.

Not really no.

Newspapers are biased.

I might skim headlines and the odd article

I’m happy to give Woolie and his kids a good life. I can afford it.

That’s fine. They clearly have a large following though.

Only Monday episodes are free btw

Audiobooks require full attention. Podcasts are better for everyday life

5 Likes

I presume that Amazon prime pay the lads for it.

Ah right. I wondered why there’s hardly any hurling on.

2 hurling and 2 football in the season. Interviews from time to time. A couple of shows a week at the moment and a few more interviews. It’s worth a fiver imho

It’s a podder. A bit formulaic and Brian’s a bit dull but it’s grand.

1 Like

I like McDevitt and Murph and enjoy their content but they’re not really any more knowledgeable than contributors on here. @Bandage, @Arthur, @Cheasty and @neilld gathered around an e-table would provide more entertaining insights. Bandage as the affable presenter. @peddlerscross and @Fat_Pox in a spin off GAA pod and various other posters as occasional contributors in their chosen area. The two Tipp boys would be superior to Jamie Wall.

3 Likes

There’s a proper old school fíor Gael National school teacher lurking just below the surface with Ciarán Murphy. He’s a real company man for the GAA if you scratch him at all.

When Ken Early starts making points about the GAA Murphy gets seriously irked because the points Early makes are generally far more interesting and quirky than any Murphy makes, yet at the same blindingly obvious to any rational observer when they’re made. Early is like the cheeky school pupil who prefers association football who loves to pop the pompous balloon of the fíor Gael teacher Murphy, most especially because he knows he’ll get a reaction.

Is it? Never knew that

Well it transpires it may be only one episode a week, I’m not sure. Anyhow there’s a load of them on there, but hardly any about hurling.

1 Like

They’re not really targeting the mucksavage rural GAA market mate

Have you been checked for ADD mate.

Because i like to form my own opinions?

Your self-admitted inability to consume media.

I’m not incapable pal. It’s a choice…

I think it’s two free episodes a week on a monday. One soccer only and the other all sports. The other sports one is mainly rugby in the winter and gaa in the summer.