Podders

What posters are on it?

Townend, chicken George, hurlingaddict, wingforward91 and GSR

Yeah. It’s not that they got fucked over, it’s that it happened so repeatedly and they they got shafted so many occasions as often by other arab nations as by the west. Never have so few been so fucked by so many

1 Like

Not too bad. Might give it a listen

He is a fair spoofer but I do enjoy Mike Lombardi’s thoughts on American football. An American Eamonn dunphy type

The gym shuffle is a fine easy listen for those interested

Rogan can be hit and miss but this is well worth a listen.

1 Like

Very damning stuff ---- Really puts a dent in @anon7035031’s theory that America isn’t an authoritarian state.

Eisenhower had a great speech about military industrial complex and the deep state that is still prevalent today. Any American president is just a glorified puppet.

1 Like

The GM Shuffle is the best NFL podcast going. Everything I post is usually stolen from the pod.

1 Like

Link.

Anyone see Bob Menery voice overs of NFL, NBA etc. He has a podcast as well. Below is a flavour.

We’re not 16 bro.

I also enjoy The Ringer one with Robert Mays and Kevin Clark. Clark is a gas cunt

1 Like

“A bit of nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men” - Roald Dahl (author of children’s books :grin:)

2 Likes

That was all Gene Wilder !

1 Like

The BBC Radio 4 Great Lives Podcast is just splendid. 237 episodes currently available on itunes and there are some dingers in there. Format sees a famous person nominate a hero of theirs, and then they bring in an expert guest and discuss the life and times of the subject. Ian MacKellans one on Edmund Hillary is a delight, but there’s so much more in there too.

2 Likes

Anyone listen to Mark Mehigan sunday roasts? Can be a bit hit or miss but some of it is laugh out loud stuff. Its basically a stream of consciousness about a random topic by an absolute smarmball D4 cunt every week. Funny shit.

It’s quite good alright even though it’s hard to get past his strong D4 accent. Makes him instantly unlikeable.

Owen Colgan and Tom O’Mahony do quite a funny rural focused comedy podcast called Harden Up. Only been two episodes so far.

Yeah. The unlikability is part of it though. Hes juat such an asshole

The two David McWilliams podcasts pre and post election are worth a listen.

2 Likes