Podders

Have you listened to his song Choctaw Nation? It may resonate with a man like yourself

No… I’ll check it out.

Cool for cats is another one you’d like :neutral_face:

Cortes was some boyo if those sources are to be believed. Double cross after double cross.

1 Like

Joe Rogan podcast gets1.5 billion downloads a year.

Really enjoyed listening to Bellingcat podcast on Malaysian Airlines Flight 17. Story is well told.

Discovered Bellingcat after listening to interview with Eliot Higgins on Media Show Podcast which is another good listen.

The Irish History podcast is unreal, not sure who recommended it here. I’ve started with the famine ones.

I’m going to cancel my Second Captains Patreon donation and give it to this guy.

5 Likes

Reall ? I can’t take to it at all.

The content is fine, but your man is an awful gimp.

1 Like

I can’t be listening to him either, gave it a few episodes a while back

1 Like

Has the Lore podcast been mentioned here?
Great old yarns of a typical 25-30 minutes which is ideal. Ignore the first few which were poor enough as the narrator found his feet.

1 Like

Started listening to ‘It burns’ about the battle to create the worlds hottest chili pepper and the lunatics who eat them this morning, 2 episodes in and seems decent
Might be of interest to @Fagan_ODowd and @Fitzy, it’s Australian

1 Like

I know “World Report” is bad but that sounds desperate.

Has Eddie Lenihan a podcast?

You’d be amazed, imissed Bowman’s Sunday over it

1 Like

Not sure if it’s been mentioned here before but I’d recommend The Lead. It’s run by the crowd that did the Aaron Hernandez series (wondery I think they’re name is) and they pick random stories that have been published on The Athletic and delve into them with the writers. A podcast each day which is about 25 mins long.

Some interesting ones in the last week on The Field of Dreams in New Orleans that never materialised and what University North Carolina were doing to falsify students medical records diagnosing them with ADHD to legally get them assistance drugs.

1 Like

This is one of the best podcast series I have listened to. Outstanding body of work here, must be 20 hrs long. You’d nearly shed a tear for the poor auld Arabs by the end.

1 Like

Enjoying a Podcast at the moment called Mogul.
This is the second series and it’s the story of a band called 2 Live Crew.

1 Like

Listening back to Desert Island Discs on Spotify. Some enjoyabe ones were. Stephen Fry, Liam Gallagher, Micky Flanagan,Noel Gallagher, Colm Toibin, Jimmy Carr and Clive James.

I also listened to Eamon Dunphy (The Stand) interviewing Frank Connolly about The Stardust. Connolly has been covering the story for years. One of the greatest scandals in The History of a State with a lot of scandals to choose from.

I’ve been enjoying the premierview podcast lately. Just a few Tipp cunts talking about Tipp club hurling. If I had one suggestion for an improvement it would be subtitles.