Podders

Sorry pal… I had just dropped a bottle of olive oil in the kitchen and a load of it had spilled all over the tiled floor… The bastard dog then stepped in it before I got to clean it up… I then had a job cleaning it up. Until we develop robots to do our manual labour I can’t seriously contemplate living forever.

2 Likes

Take a picture of it and you’ll get a handy nice post out of it, get some positive vibes back

1 Like

Funny enough I was just going to suggest buying a nice bottle of olive oil

@Spidey 's wife is just after getting the fright of her life at the sound of glass breaking in the kitchen.

3 Likes

The RTÉ true crime story about Laois’s first serial killer is very good

It’s called the Nobody Zone

5 Likes

Go back nine days. It is very good though.

If we could all go back 9 days we’d have saved the country.

If ye Laois cunts could keep your serial killers at home it would have saved lives too

Its a growth industry.

:joy::joy::joy:

Wonderfully done.

1 Like

It was subtle, but showed a weakness in his make up that I will exploit until he spirals into madness.

Just finished listening the six episodes, I’m still processing it all but my one take from this is that the Zionist Jews are capable of absolutely anything, very intelligent race of people who will get their way no matter what,
Whoever solves the israel/ Palestinian conflict will be as revered as Christ himself

1 Like

Any good ones sports related?

Until the yanks stop proping up them cunts nothing will be solved,but thats never gonna happen.

Gladiator is an interesting one on the Aaron Hernandez story

ESPN 30 for 30s are mostly decent

1 Like

Thanks tracksuit. I hope you and the little ones are safe.

You’ll be apologising to @Chocolatemice next .

Having lived there for a few months in the 80s they are an obnoxious shower of pricks, worst thing is they know how most of the world views them but they couldn’t give a fuck, arrogance exudes from most Israelites

1 Like

Yep, i hear israel is a beautiful place but populated with the most fundamental people in the world who also happen to be armed to the teeth…
It’s mad to think that the state of israel could’ve been in Uganda/Kenya if the zionists had accepted a British proposal
And none of this might have happened

Although TBF a lot of orthodox Jews are totally against the occupations and anti settler but on the whole they’re whures, totally funded to the very school buses / ambulances by uncle sam