Podders

Just recently found a good podcast by accident.

Anything goes with the host james English (Glasgow man born and bred).

He interviews a police whistleblower about paedophiles and the maddie mc cann case.

Disclaimer :This is a hard listen .

Available on YouTube or spotify.

What I like about this host is his ability to shut up and let the interviewee do the talking.

Sounds like the same lad who did the TFK podcast that time

1 Like

This is an excellent podcast, this bonus episode is a good place to start

Anyone listening to business wars from wondery, they drama them up a bit but they’re very good, so far I’ve listened to WWF v WCW wrestling, north face v Patagonia, McDonald’s v Burger King
They’re generally 7 x 30min episodes, nice and easy to listen to

6 Likes

I listened to WWF v WCW on account of your post. Entertaining garbage. Just started Adidas v Nike.

1 Like

I’ve binged on a good few of them for the past few days, they could’ve condensed each rivalry into a 1hr episode tbf

Listened to that a couple of weeks ago. Jon Wedger was the ex cop - very tough listen would be putting it mildly.

Frightening to be honest. He was convincing too. He came across very sincere.

Listening to Chippy here on the Dunphs podcast. Theres a reason he’s our best pundit as well as being our best player ever, rolling the players he played with off the top of his tongue like it’s nothing, Bonini, Prandelli, Furino, Rossi, Zoff, Tardelli, fucking hell like.
It’s quite a notch above Billy fucking Bremner

1 Like

Did you hear him & Gilesy going at it last week over picking a team of the season?

It started with Giles picking AWB over Trent Alexander. :joy:

1 Like

Gilesy had a mental breakdown

Complete yeah, he wouldn’t let it go for the whole episode.

“I’m entitled to my opinion Liam, you had your say now I have mine. I respect yours, respect mine…” etc…

Brady was half sniggering.

1 Like

Maybe it’s the lack of soccer on but who’s AWB again?

Aaron wan bissaka

1 Like

Sure that lad can’t cross a ball ffs!!

That’s what the 2 boys were trying to tell him, he was having none of it :joy:

He just throws Karl Heinz Rummenigge too like he’d forgot about him and then names him as the greatest he’s ever played with :smile:
Brady was just before my time, easily the greatest association footballer this island has ever produced based on this

1 Like

Chippy picked him up on it and he went apeshit.

1 Like

By a distance is the best right back in the league

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

I’ve looked this up and there’s actually a footballer with that name. I thought it was a makey-uppy name based on the Brendan Cummins “Wan on Wan” comment…

Gas name just the same.

1 Like