Podders

This is a great listen on Chippy’s time in Italy

4 Likes

Trapp assembling his hifi for him!

2 Likes

Had kind of heard of it before but Dunphy laying into Platini in the lead up to what must be the best performance in a tournament of all time surely tops everything else he’s said? :laughing:

That was probably his worst. He was pure stubborn about it.

Dunphy said that after the tournament he asked Giles “Was I right about Platini”

Giles replied “you were but you were a f*****g idiot to say it on tv”

Probably didn’t happen

Did you hear the guardian podcast about the Germany vs France 82 game. One of the French players was having an affair so was dropped for the wc finals. He would have been ahead of the lad Schumacher flattened

Who was on?

Am I correct in saying it was with another players wife?

It was platini’s wife

Platini got the player dropped

1 Like

Anyone listen to spewn McKennas podcasts?

Yup. Enjoyable.

Looked it up there and the description for the latest Ewan MacKenna podcast included the sentence
“Ewan is back with his weekly monologue, this episode looks at the uncomfortable similarity between Ireland’s pandemic reaction and Ireland’s celebration of rugby failure” :laughing:

14 Likes

Brady’s was a serious player alright wasn’t he, before my time unfortunately

Well fuck. Now I have to listen

1 Like

It was actually decent. He has decent guests.

I gave up on Ewan after his embarrassing line of questioning to Brian Kavanagh after Cheltenham.

What did he ask him?

Even Ewan knew himself he took a hammering there. Kavanagh had him for breakfast.

It was going so bad near the end Ewan goes, ‘so will you be donating some of your wages in the fight against Coronavirus?’.

That was very nasty.