Podders

Relax Lazarus, you dont need to impress anyone

Thanks for the advice, I’ll take it on board. You ok?

There’s a lot of them alright but when it’s good it’s great. Some of the nutritionists, fitness, physiology and athletic experts he has on are top notch. The socio political ones are mixed but the recent one dismantling the nihilists behind BLM was very good.

The one with Matthew Walker is very informative. Why we sleep.

With Weinstein? It was very good but the science bit at the end about long term effects of medication was terrifying

I still have 25 mins to go on it.

Oliver Stones interviews with Putin are worth a watch.

3 Likes

New season released from Belling Cat. Their first season on MH17 was outstanding.
https://www.bellingcat.com/category/resources/podcasts/

1 Like

Oliver Stone was on Joe Rogan there lately, he’s a very interesting character.

2 Likes

Used to listen to the odd JRE depending on who he had on, Tyson, musk etc. Since wfh I must be listening to 30 hours a week. Some interesting characters, hes great at leaving them talk and reckonising he doesnt know shit but asks good questions.

2 Likes

I mentioned it here a few weeks ago, was a weak enough interview in the end.

I’m only half way yet.

Michael Lewis has a second season of Against the Rules out. The theme for this one is coaches. The one about his old high school coach is very good.

2 Likes

Blindboy had a tour the force this week. You would swear he was on tfk

He’s raging the Official Tourist Office has been shut down in Limerick and attributes it to “Stab City” slurs that have negatively affected tourism. He seems ripe to be wound up about it.

In fairness the stab city tag hasn’t stopped anyone coming to limerick for years.

For anyone who needs something to sleep to I was interviewed on a small podcast called Machnamh (Reflections). On all major platforms. Anchor here. Soundcloud here.

5 Likes

a heart of midlothian podcast?

1 Like

love the first bit - having a pop at teachers holiday :grinning:

Presumed you were a roaster mate. Didn’t realise you were a posh Dublin lad (only a few minutes in)
:+1::+1:

1 Like