Podders

No just Laurita was channelling Joe there during the week. Hopefully it’s a one off.

I think you’re overthinking it

It’s fairly obvious Joe has been politicizing her alright. I would agree with her point but I don’t think the podcast will benefit from going down the political route

1 Like

Ye’ve little respect for her lads

What was she saying?

1 Like

She doesn’t add much to it

Not a pile really.I don’t mind her to be fair.

You need a straight ‘man’. The lads know this.

She’s a good foil to the two lads. It’s a good show. As it gets successful it’ll be interesting to see how self aware they all become. Hector has an ego but he’ll play second fiddle to Tommy as Tommy is the star of the show.

James Richardson, James Horncastle, Alvaro Romeo, Rafa Honigstein and Julien Laurens are thoroughly enjoyable on the totally football European podcast.

It’s much better the guardians football podcast now for me. No real ego maniacs on it.

Richardson is very witty.

The Spanish and French lads are excellent. Particularly the French lad. He can get very wound up and won’t even take the slightest little slight against French football. Horncastle really winds him up.

Julian continually refers to horncastle as “horny” too to try and wind him up. Homigestein is a bit of a German know it all but I enjoyed Julien annoying him this week with “horny tweeted it’s a farmers league Rafa” when discussing the bundesliegia. It sometimes reminds me of on here when lads discuss the ulster football championship.

A really good mix.

2 Likes

Tommy and Hector explaining to Laurita about what it was like being in bed with a girl when they were young.

Baaaaaaaa!

:smile:

3 Likes

I laughed out loud on my run when he said about bringing a rent boy to his hotel room and bating the head off him.

5 Likes

I was cycling at the time, roaring with laughter. He’s a funny fucker and his timing is brilliant.

That was a good example of hector trying to act the big lad and picking Tommy up wrong. Tommy was basically telling laurita there wasn’t a chance of them getting the ride as young lads in navan and they wouldn’t even have the brass neck to carry a johnny whereas hector thought he was saying they were too wild and free to care about johnny’s and were just riding away goodo.
Hector is a ferocious spoofer he’s always second guessing what he’s saying to make himself look mad.

3 Likes

I remember going out with a bird back in college. Loads of ‘heavy petting’ and I thought I was on for the ride. Had a condom strategically placed under the bed one night, she spotted it and told me not a hope. I was never as presumpuous again (had the johnny well hid after that).
Actually, she was from outside Clonmel, fuck Tipp!

2 Likes

Is this the same wan who you had in bed in the Tipp jersey?

1 Like

You’re overthinking it.

1 Like

Spot on. Its just a bit of craic like. The two boys dont give a fuck.

Apart from the time Tommy and Laurita went to town on Hector over his Aunt Ray, that was class :rofl:

I missed that episode, which one was it?