Podders

Why did they get rid of him?

Well he left around the time they went tits up, so I assume it was part of cost cutting. He may have left of his own accord but I’d say the writing was on the wall.

I’m generally surprised he’s paid to talk on a podcast.

He was doing the night shift monitoring the click farms

What a slap in the face to Billy Lee’s green and white army

2 Likes

Well said

The 5 Minutes Biographies podcast series is a grand listen; like a short story book you might have to hand when you are on the crapper.

Yet they’ll be all over them as soon as they win a few games :grinning: Limerick bandwagon’s etc etc

2 Likes

I see Dermo Connolly has a podcast out, in his next episode he’ll be discussing Ireland’s vaccine roll-out, I must definitely set my alarm clock to tune into this one

Who is this chap?

A multiple all Ireland winner

Ah stop.

FAO of @the_man_himself

The Brazilian Shirt Name podcast with Dotun Adebayo and Tim Vickery plus occasional guests. This is by a distance the best podcast I have come across in the last year or so.

Each episode is focussed on one key game/date in football history, and a roughly hour long conversation about the football, news events and music of the time follows.

The lads’ interaction and command of politics, social issues and music across different eras is superb.

The last episode I listened to was about the Spurs-Manchester City FA Cup finals of 1981 which I think might interest @ChairmanDan.

Will give that a listen tomorrow. Is World Football Phone In still on the go as well?

Jonathan Wilson has a podcast with the same premise out which I listen to the odd time. It’s on The Blizzard’s podcast channel. It might interest you

The World Football Phone In is still going, yes. It has moved to Monday nights (I think) rather than Friday nights, not that many people would listen to it at 2am or whatever. But I’ve largely been listening to the new podcast rather than it these days.

I haven’t listened in years at this stage but the annoying thing about the World Football Phone In was that you couldn’t listen back to any episodes bar the most recent one

Excellent listen.

“Great insidght into what it takes to be a winner”

A fast horse.

5 Likes

The Two Johnnies won’t like this