Podders

He did.Id say Joe doesn’t take criticism well.Brolly is box office all the same.

https://thestandwitheamondunphy.com/episode/1147/

Dunphy has wrote off Thomas Müller for Germany who’s 39 years of age.

09:35

Mueller is a great man to wave his arms and tell lads what to do. He’s Cristiano without the 6 pack.

McConville and Niblock did a good job of the most recent episode with Herr Gooch.

1 Like

It’s a very good podcast they do.

1 Like

Could TFK users club together to sponsor this?

1 Like

An interesting new look for Woolie!

He oozes self confidence in fairness

I used to count how many times Cheddar said “and that” after every sentence.

He always sounds like he needs a drop of water also.

Does he say ‘and that’ more than Hayes says ‘so I do’? He probably does.

1 Like

Did he get the fake ‘tache in a lucky bag?

All that cheese probobly giving him a dry mouth I guess. Hayes does come across as a very thick individual, so he does.

1 Like

Check out “The System” on BBC Sounds. Very good. I’ve finish episode two. Drama series.

There’s a lookalike to be done here lads

Devenney doing some amount of giving out about Dublin’s ‘keep ball’ tactics over the last week. I think I’ve heard him bleating on about it on 3 podcasts so far.

Sure go man to man so.

1 Like

Another advantage for dem fucken dubs. They should be made give the ball back to the opposition every 30 seconds. Like Meath do.

1 Like

I see the THL podcast is cancelled for the week because Hectors brother has died suddenly.

when @Mac said he be out on walks in fits of laughter from listening to it, it was done

3 Likes

I flagged that it would go to shit when they introduced the paid subscription one and I’ve been vindicated. Thanks for highlighting this mate

1 Like