Portugal v ROI- WCQ 2022

How on earth is Dockery making that team ahead of McClean?

1 Like

Good to see the best Irish player in the SPL get a spot @Bandage

2 Likes

Shane Long has the big C

Tyrone got slaughtered for not bothering with vaccines , the EPL and Glasgow Rangers are 100% anti vax and not a peep from the media here- " unfortunately for Steven filthy Gerrard , his rangers side have covidā€¦"

1 Like

Chippy has never heard of half these Irish lads

Didi bringing a great bit of positivity.

At least Kenny is phasing McClean out.

Iā€™d never heard of Jamie McGrath until reading that graphic.

Richie Sadlier must be seething heā€™s been overlooked here tonight

Weā€™ll beat them a score a man

How many goals against us??

1 Like

yeah-
id say one thing about Mcalean and ive always said it, yes he is an abomination of a footballer, one of the worst i have ever seen in a green shirt but id imagine he is a brilliant man to have in the dressing room and around the place, he is here because he wants to be here and he absolutely loves every bit of it, attitude, everything absolutly top manā€¦ just dont leave him hear the ball

1 Like

I was hoping Jamie McGrath was some 17 year old genius about to break into the Manchester City or Bayern Munich first team. Instead, heā€™s a nearly 25 year old who plays for St. Mirren.

Jamie McGrath is an Irish professional footballer playing for Scottish Premiership club St Mirren, having previously played for Dundalk and St Patrickā€™s Athletic. Wikipedia

Born: September 30, 1996 (age 24 years), Athboy

Current team: St Mirren

Position(s): Winger, Attacking midfielder

Number: 7

1 Like

I was thinking Portugal 3-0 Ireland but Iā€™m mildly optimistic now as we edge near kick off.

Liam Brady reckons Kenny didnā€™t sound convincing in that interview. I did enjoy murder on the dance floor playing in the background though.

1 Like

Totally agree, love his effort but Wigan is his level.

Youā€™re at nothing unless your listening to Sophie Ellis-Bextorā€™s kitchen disco during lockdown.

2 Likes

oh he is a wonderful guy, the most honest player you will ever seeā€¦but christ above- its get to stage where it is almost undignified at times seeing him fall over the ball

1 Like

Bayern will be in for him after tonight

Barcelona nearly would be at this stage Iā€™d say.

Come on you boys in green