Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

You’re spending 400 a year on runners mate?

That’s a lot dude, but to be completely frank it’s your money and you could be spending on a lot worse things. You sound like a good dad, and you dote on your kids. Fuck the begrudgers!

PS. Seriously though, the next time you go to buy a pair of trainers just stop yourself. €400 would be a nice weekend away for the family.

1 Like

How do you know he dotes on his kids? Has he mentioned them before on TFK?

4 Likes

Yes. One post. It was a long time ago.

There are lads on here gambling that and more in a month

Few hundred a year on runners is low enough in terms of a vice.

3 Likes

@backinatracksuit’s wife wears the same battered pair of Docs every day, so the family’s shoe expenditure evens out.

2 Likes

I lost €400 on a bet on the Eurovision so spending €400 a year and getting a few tackies to show for it seems smart by comparison. There’ll be another fella blowing €400 up his nose tonight so meh.

3 Likes

Can you please confirm your plans for tonight ebenezzer?

I don’t think I did, it was all created by others, as I have said I’ve bought two pairs since this thread started, for whatever reason others have decided to peddle that I have over 50 pairs (I never said anything like that).
It’s the TFK way no doubt and I’ve put my cards on the table but it’s been a handy weapon for the lads who are always on the lookout for a soft touch, making shit up is what they do anyway.

You buy an awful lot of runners and that’s putting it mildly. You are justifying that by comparing it to money spent on having sex, which is nuts.
You are a strange individual.

1 Like

Nah, just go fuck yourself you creepy and sad cunt.

1 Like

If your vice was weed or alcohal then fair enough.i get that. Buying a shit load of sneakers is odd and the actions of someone who is shallow

How is it a vice, it’s a fraction of a weeks wages over a year, it’s a few pairs of fucking shoes. Nobody is left wanting anything in my house because I spend that few quid. Yes it’s shallow fair enough but many of you will enjoy shallow things.

Pissing myself here. Stop explaining. You will get a twinge of guilt the next time you fancy a pair now…

3 Likes

You have 30 pairs of footwear that you can’t consider to wear should you have business to conduct.

You are a disgrace to your family.

1 Like

I thought you would be more sympathetic as collecting trainers is an enduring social legacy of football hooliganism and the casual fashion sub culture it created.

Are you saying a few hundred a year on skunk and booze is acceptable, but a few hundred on sneakers is not? I wouldn’t have an issue with either of these scenarios. Just because you or I would be more likely to align with the ‘booze and smoke’ one doesn’t mean that deep down we’re not as shallow.

Had a look at these earlier. Not sure but might buy the ones in the clare colours. What you reckon @Fran

1 Like

That’s a lovely hand.

5 Likes

Really nice, I like both of them but I’m drawn towards the ones in the Clare colours.

2 Likes