Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

Fair play to you, steamer is my favourite word and itā€™s not a shoe to wear to the pub in Askeaton.

1 Like

Jesus mate, thatā€™s shocking,
Ah you saw sense and deleted it, spelling was dreadful anyway.

No ankle support. Youā€™d see the English chavs wearing them in magaluf.

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™ve had a terrible few hours. In awful form.

Funnily enough Iā€™m wearing a pair of them right now

Theyā€™ll ruin your feet in time.

Theyā€™ll fuck your gait right upā€¦ physios, chiropratcors , podiatrists etc. etc etc. are all booming thanks to the state of modern footwearā€¦ those flimsy yolks are killing people and they donā€™t even know it.

2 Likes

Very true.

I plan on posting a photo of my misappropriated boots up later for the entertainment of the board and my own ridicule.

1 Like

I hope you dropped that crossfit lark, pal.

Iā€™ll likely keep at it once a week. I have no pals to do weights with.

:rage:

Doing weights with people is ghey anyway.

Do your own body weight routine - hundreds and thousands of them up on youtubeā€¦

Sure look at @ChocolateMice, he goes off down a local woods and uses what nature provides as a gym. Off doing single leg squats, clap push-ups, pull ups in an old hay feeder and hill sprints as families pass him walking their dogs of a Sunday thinking he is a right weird bastardā€¦ which he probably is, but fuck em all. For your future health, let that cross fit go and liberate yourself, palā€¦ Youā€™re free to join me for a session in Garryduff woods any timeā€¦ iā€™ll be ridiculed for that last bit but two secure men like us wonā€™t take any notice of the kids as they call us fags for going off getting sweaty down the woods together.

4 Likes

Well then Iā€™ll join you one summers day.
Is there any chance of Galway and limerick meeting in the hurling?

Yes, first Sunday in September I believe both are due to play, in Croke Park. Bit of a hike up from Garryduff woods but we will go out and get a 6am session in and have plenty of time to make it up for the game.

2 Likes

I dont think our minors will make the final

You should get the missus to model them

2 Likes

Our seniors are going right through the front door this year and we are going to smash every bastard we meet along the way. Fuck it, we are Limerick. 3 weeks out. Let the delusion fill every single part of your mind, body and soul.

Iā€™ll present match of the day in my underpants if that happens.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the first word that came to mind.

Any opinions on these, not my usual style but thereā€™s something about these that I like and this thread has been missed (by me :flushed:)