Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

Got these for 50 notes in Schuh recently, Iā€™ve hardly taken them off over Christmas.

The state of em.

2 Likes

No offense pal, but theyā€™re like something I could imagine Richard Simmons prancing about in.

5 Likes

Are they ladies walking shoes?

1 Like

do they look good with your leotard?

1 Like

I assume we are meant to be impressed by the educational value of the geographical wallpaper

1 Like

What are the chances of there being fish shaped islands

Very little. I assume the fish are swimming in the seas between the islands rather than representing islands themselves.

Probably not to scale.

3 Likes

Well they go with the wallpaper

2 Likes

http://www.adidas.co.uk/dis/dw/image/v2/aagl_prd/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-adidas-products/default/dw2a712de8/zoom/S80511_01_standard.jpg?sw=230&sfrm=jpg

@backinatracksuit

Picked these up for half price. Rod Laver Golf Leaf

1 Like

Nice shoe, I saw this version of the Rod Laver recently and thought it was a beautiful shoe.

A forty year old man wonā€™t look like a twerp in those at all.

16 Likes

Theyā€™ll go well with his Dublin GGA track suit.

6 Likes

ā€¦

14 Likes

The shinier the better.

1 Like

Skinny tracksuit

1 Like

Twerp is a good one, havenā€™t heard that in over 20 years. :grinning:

Youā€™re an interesting fellow, what sort of footwear would you wear to a grind metal gig, or a trance/ambient night. Surely mutton dressed as lamb is your staple?

3 Likes

White trainers/runners/tackies/sneakers on a grown ass man is just wrong on every levelā€¦ that creep @backinatracksuit then trying to have a hop off lads for watching super hero movies and he going around dressed like a 13 year oldā€¦ you couldnā€™t make it up.

12 Likes

Oooooooofffftttttt.

Fucking hell.