Post Ewan McKenna

1 Like

Anyone see Ewan’s row with Bernard Flynn? I’d say Bernie was after a few drinks.

I thought the fight had gone out of Ewan in the last few months

Must have run out of booze money.

Ah here Ewan. Your as bad as buff at this stage

2 Likes

He is some dose on Twitter.

I’m aching to call him out but it’s pointless, he is so fucking needy it’s bizarre.

3 Likes

Unbearable tonight. Kildare beat Dublin.

Kildare beating Dublin and Dublin’s terminal decline make a nonsense of ewan and his whingeing for the last 10 years. Unsurprisingly he is not close to being man enough to admit it

16 Likes

I’m sure he’ll be back to whinging when the dubs hammer them in the championship

I was only going to say has he commented on twitter

I don’t see it.

We might beat them but we won’t hammer them . No harm either. Having a proper leinster championship again can only be a good thing.

4 Likes

Its going to be tremendous fun following Dublin for the next decade.

As an aside, the Dublin hurling fans were something else in Thurles on Saturday night. The whistle happy Johnny Murphy was driving everyone demented, and one Dublin fan next to us just kept shouting, “Let them play Johnny, let them play”.

1 Like

have you any examples of the dubs fans being “something else” mate?

6 Likes

Ewan took down Dublin.

1 Like

LOL

Unreal.
Sounds like the halcyon days have returned

2 Likes

Ewan going after the Geordie Nation now.

Like Sinn Fein being the biggest impediment to a united Ireland, it’s the likes of Ewan who are the biggest impediment to making the likes of Shearer wake up and football and society in general wake up to the grotesqueness of Saudi Arabia running Newcastle.

The problem for Ewan is that every charge of hypocrisy and blindness that he can level at Shearer can be thrown back at him x 50.

A professional contrarian cannot suddenly emerge as a voice of reason on one particular topic while simultaneously holding ridiculous views on loads of other topics.

2 Likes