Post Ewan McKenna

Not sure what you point is here? People in their 80s deserve to die? And of course median age doesn’t mean exclusively 80+… A mate of mine had covid , no symptoms and is a fit, strong 30 odd year old… He has nothing in him these days. No energy, can’t concentrate he’s so tired. There’s another girl my Mrs knows of and she’s been having her period every 10-14 days since she had it, doctor told her there’s been plenty of similar complaints reported. Just because you have been untouched doesn’t mean there’s nothing out there.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about those two people you know mate - but are you sure its covid causing those symptoms?

As you are aware Imperial college London this week have basically re-labelled every complaint people can have to being a covid symptom now from headaches all the way down.

Your mate whos 30 has nothing in him (your words)- ever consider that might be more of a lockdown symptom…

My point above which you seemed to have misread was that we are locking down the country to protect the elderly for the most part. Whereas at the same time we are bringing in euthanasia bills to kill off those people.

They were fine pre covid. Now they’re experiencing what they’re experiencing. That’s all I know.

I’m not a LIDTF. But there a lot of knock-on side effects from covid… Now whether they are psychosomatic or a genuine side effect I don’t know… But all these small percentages, deaths, exhaustion, long covid, periods… Whatever. They can all add up to a much larger percentage. The focus shouldn’t be on deaths or ages or cases, forget it…It should be solely on the vaccine now.

Ya but the vaccines are not looking like the silver bullet they were initally called out as being. If they don’t stop transmission we are facing rolling lockdowns and restrictions at least until the middle of 2022 -thats not even factoring in our incoherent vaccine rollout currently.

Long covid etc - I know nothing about it so I can’t give an opinion mate, the majority of people I know who have tested positive for covid via the PCR test have been lucky enough to have at worst a sore throat.

SAGE over in the UK said this week restrictions are going to be with us forever. To me that is totally wrong.

We can only hope science and @Tierneevin1979 are not lying to us about the vaccine.

I won’t be taking the vaccine anyway - I’d rather take my chances with my own immune system vs a virus that has a 99.7% recovery rate.

3 Likes

Vaccines are designed to stop people getting sick not prevent transmission. If they stop or at least reduce transmission that is a bonus. Look at the results from Israel, half a million have had the full two doses with zero deaths and 4 getting sick.

Science doesn’t lie, not sure about that other cunt.

1 Like

Thats good news in relation to Israel, but looking at things sensibly is long gone here.

Archbishop Holohan and co are aiming for zero covid. The government have admitted they dont have the appetitie to challenge that…ie we’re facing a bleak 12-18 months at least.

And the frightening thing is the opposition parties are even worse on this than FFG.

You’d think Boyd Barrett would try to protect jobs etc - more interested in universal basic income it seems.

It’s the only time you’ll get away with it - for a small whileen anyway

2 Likes

The zero Covid ship sailed a year ago. Six weeks into your latest lockdown and there’s still 1,000 reported cases a day in Ireland.

2 Likes

Exactly.

Its total madness, I used to think Roisin Shorthall was a decent policitian - completely gone down in my opinion with her push for this bullshit.

Women seem to crave it.

:fuelpump: :mobile_phone_off:

1 Like

Ewans getting better every day

1 Like

Fantastic news.This would be box office
21 Likes

I’d vote for him, fuck it i gave pudgy my no 1 last time

A candidate all tfk can get behind.

1 Like

Who is in that constituency?

In Ewan we trust