Post Ewan McKenna

Lads, Tis ewan. Relax.

As someone said before when Ewan posts a list , it reads like an album track listing from an early Manic Street Preechers album

3 Likes

Could say every sport is boring and repetitive. Hurling, Soccer, Snooker for example.

1 Like

Darts isnt a sport

Darts isn’t a sport.

Either is fat American Footballers running into each other.

Darts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are obsessed with fat Americans with zero skill running into each other.

@Bandage what would be your stance be on following Ewan on Twitter? Would I be opening myself up to accusations of being a right wing think for yourselfer, even though I only follow him to keep abreast of his regular meltdowns?

At least they’re running… Your fat men are wobbling two feet to throw something at a board :rofl:

Darts is a bit of craic when the game is close but essentially it’s a pub game and no pub game can be considered a real sport.

3 Likes

Your fat steroid taking men have zero skill. To make it worse you are up till 4am watching it.

I have the weirdo blocked, as that type of cuntish screeching into void is fairly irritating. However, the embedded tweets posted on TFK still show for me so I see his mixture of attention seeking and self regard from time to time. This could also be a neat halfway house for you too.

7 Likes

Im sorry i mocked darts. If it brings you joy then good for you.

1 Like

Ah lads, do the chaps actually think darts is a sport :joy:

1 Like

I think he’s box office really, it’s car crash stuff but never boring,
I follow so little people on twitter that he features prominently on my timeline as he never stops tweeting

What forum is this from

Gaaboard probably

1 Like

Clonadmad :flushed:

Kerry GAA forum.