Post Ewan McKenna

Single digit IQ :joy:

1 Like

One or two of those kildare lads looked like they spent more time in the confectionary aisle than than the gym. If anything ewan is flattering them

No prisoners taken there :rofl::joy::rofl:

This is a step forward for Ewan. Its finally dawned on him that kildare are responsible for kildare being shit.

7 Likes

All because they didnt wipe down the machine.

If they had the funding the Dubs get, and the makey uppy jobs, they’d be able to do Open University courses to improve that IQ.

Funding schmunding. No shortage of money in Kildare.

Luckily anybody who has heard of Ewan won’t have seen it as they are either aware he has turned into a full blown crank and have muted him, or been blocked by him.

Unless they log in here, of course.

1 Like

Aye, but it was humble lowly downtrodden derry there were playing, not dublin…

I really hoped this wouldnt be seen as a stick to beat Kildare GAA with or a shield to defend the obvious benefits given to Dublin GAA by Croke Park. But here we are. Thank you Ewan. Thank you very much.

Ah I really don’t know there’s just something incredibly cuntish about it. So sweeping and knee jerk He’d be back licking their holes if they’d a couple of big wins.

He’d be giving out about not being able to get “access” to the players for interviews.

Did my beloved Derry give some sort of exhibition in Newbridge yesterday?

You know it bro. Rory will have them frothing at the mouth for next weekend and all. Where is it, they’d hardly bring the poor aul Dublin season ticket holders to Owenbeg?

This is gas btw from Rory’s wiki

Gallagher was soon appointed senior manager of the Derry county team, with the board at the time praising him as a “top rank professional manager”. It is unclear how much he is being paid (at least one member of the successor board dreads the prospect of even asking) but as part of the deal he was given a BMW 5 Series executive car to drive back and forth.[25]

Under Gallagher, Derry won the 2022 Ulster Senior Football Championship against his former team Donegal in extra time 1:14 to 1:16.[26]

My sources in Bellaghy tell me Rory is getting 60k Sterling to bring Sam back to Maghera.

1 Like

They’ll beat Dublin by 8-12 points. Its on in Celtic Park.

In Ethan Doherty and Conor Glass they have 2 of the top 10 footballers in the country at present. Glass reminds me of Hercules.

1 Like

His whole persona is performative rage but I sense some hurt there. Looks like he’s settling scores after perhaps running into some of them on the main strip in Athy. They might have made fun of him or called him a crank or something.

4 Likes

I reckon 15+

I could see Shane McGuigan retiring Michael Fitzsimons or someone.

Big Glass and Rogers at midfield up against Fenton and McCarthy could be one for the Hall of Fame.

ive just reqorked kevin carter by replacing his name with meghan markle

2 Likes