Post Ewan McKenna

If Derry are serious about winning an all ireland they should offer to come down and play us in our home pitch in croke park. It would gain them some valuable experience and Owenbeg sounds like a shithole.

1 Like

Is there a League Final this year?

That’ll be in Croke Park and Derry could run in about 6 goals against Dublin.

Do you reckon McCarthy would go quietly? I would doubt it. 4 sendings off would be my count. Its a pity Maurice isnt still reffing, he’d be ideal for this.

McCarthy would let them have it the way he let Conor Lane have it in the dying embers of Mayo 2021.

The last time Dublin made the long trek up the N2 to Celtic Park, Derry beat them 1-16 to 0-13 on March 16th, 2014 (the same day Steven Gerrard scored two out of three penalties at Old Trafford).

Derry looked to be on the up and up and up, and Jim Gavin looked to have shot his load with a stale Dublin team.

This was a beauty of the misleading result genre.

4 Likes

You are a mine of mildly interesting information pal

2 Likes

Very mildly.

2 Likes

Lads, we’re going off track here, can we keep this thread to abuse and potentially libellous statements about Ewan.

I’d say they walked past him and didn’t have a breeze who he is/was and that’s where the hurt lies.

4 Likes

Ewan after seeing Daniel Flynn on the street over the Christmas.

6 Likes

Just scanned through his time like, fuckin hell

3 Likes

and they’re the ones that made the cut!

That’s superb. He really means it when he days “odious” .

Ewan cries when anybody uses a derogatory term towards him then, an absolute softcock,

Wanker

1 Like

A classic of this genre.

1 Like

Sure you’ve been using the basest derogatory terms towards him for years and he hasn’t paid you the slightest bit of attention

What kind of journo can’t spell odious…

A drunken one perchance

1 Like

A week on and he’s above focusing on trivial matters on twitter and witchunts when there are more important things out there

Ewan featuring on my timeline again this morning
He won’t be happy until Fergal Bowers kills himself :man_shrugging: