Post Ewan McKenna

lolz, pandering has lead to this dystopian act

https://twitter.com/EwanMacKenna/status/1677811946375065601?t=AmihodIuzKOuDWD95oBLwA&s=19

This fella is falling further and further into madness. A fairly well known Irish person speaking publicly about another Irish person like that. I know some people admire it but its completely unprecedented.
I know Ciara Kelly is a bit of a cunt but still! mad and all as bastards are on tfk id be almost sure none would call a woman who works in the same industry a vile cunt under their own name on twitter. His main gripe too seems to be that she was pro lockdowns when I’m almost certain she was one of the few media people to question them :grinning:

6 Likes

He’s taken the post down after she owned him on Insta. She’s not even related to a cunt, Ewan on the other hand…

Fair fucks to her. I wouldn’t be a fan of hers but she showed that weasel up. Ewan has turned into a, using his own words, 'vile cunt '.

Not even sure if the TFK Proud Boys faction would even defend him anymore

5 Likes

Got a link to that by chance?

1 Like

Nasty post by Spewan. Wonder what his come back today will be on twitter land.

Outstanding work there, she took him on head on.

The “I don’t say that lightly” from Ewan is amusingly lacking in self-awareness. If only that were true. He has lost all sense of perspective and nothing he says is measured or carries any weight. Barking obscenities into a vacuum.

9 Likes

He went on a mad deletion spree after the weekend. He must be very lonely that he only has the twitter account to keep him company over there

1 Like

It’s actually sad. He’s just a lonely bloke from the midlands who spends all his time posting crap hoping that something sticks or someone takes a bite. He should live in the now and concentrate on the real world.

5 Likes

I signed up to the podcast once and cancelled after 1 episode. Too much ranting.

Good post. Living online being ignored by most normal people. No way to live and unfair on his family too

5 Likes

Absolutely destroyed the fucking gimp

Wait a min

1 Like

The cork bullies are out it seems

1 Like

Noted, pal. I’ll rebuke them now.

Please keep this debate on topic, mate.

No need to bring @myboyblue into it (cc @gilgamboa).

3 Likes

I’m just worried they’ll turn their attention to someone who isn’t able for their tactics. We need to look out for the little guys from these bullies

#bekind

Beautifully done mate, a lovely light touch